Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I honestly don't see the appeal in Travis Scott. Trying to move the black community backwards, dressing like a monkey, smh..

Wait...what?!?!

Not sure what your race, creed, or nationality and quite frankly it doesn't matter. Comparing someone to a monkey is unacceptable bro .

Last edited:
I'll go 1/2 size down. I have a feeling these will fit tighter than the packer joints due to the leather toe box
There is the ppossibilitythat the leather toebox causes them to be roomier instead of tighter. Look what happened with the KFE USA's sizing.

Last edited:
There is the ppossibilitythat the leather toebox causes them to be roomier instead of tighter. Look what happened with the KFE USA's sizing.
I actually regretted sizing down on those gl3's. My toes were squeezed as heck from the sides

I honestly don't see the appeal in Travis Scott. Trying to move the black community backwards, dressing like a monkey, smh..
you forreal B?...

i get your entitled to your opinion but cmon fam you went too far. 

imo travis $cott is sick af. Give "Days Before Rodeo" a shot. 

Last edited:
all this time ive wondered why Ronnie Fiegs name sounds familiar.
Well after some research i foud out.......

Its because I graduated h.s with him :rofl:

Just got the black pair, so finally finished my RF x Filling Pieces Mid Part 1 set... 

Also laceswapped the reds with a pair of Aglit leather laces 
pimp.gif

My Black DSM Puma's came in. Passed on em on release day because I thought $200 was OD. Ended up copping months later for $130. 

No troll and I'm 100% serious when I say this. This might be a top RF release this year for me. Quality is insane. Premium leather shoes priced at $200 is a steal IMO.

These are tanking on the resale market so if you come across a pair for the low, cop up. I slept extremely heavy on these. 

My Black DSM Puma's came in. Passed on em on release day because I thought $200 was OD. Ended up copping months later for $130. 

No troll and I'm 100% serious when I say this. This might be a top RF release this year for me. Quality is insane. Premium leather shoes priced at $200 is a steal IMO.

These are tanking on the resale market so if you come across a pair for the low, cop up. I slept extremely heavy on these. 

one of my favorite shoes as well. Easy to wear and very nice to the touch and eyes

Not a fan of PUma (and I'm an Arsenal fan), but if they used these same color blocking and material on a GL3 or 5, hell even a saga, I'd be SUPER intrigued.

I'm in the same boat as you. I really like them but can't see myself paying $200+ for them. I see them on ebay for retail now and hoping someone would let a size 9 go for cheap.

I'm in the same boat as you. I really like them but can't see myself paying $200+ for them. I see them on ebay for retail now and hoping someone would let a size 9 go for cheap.
Brand new whites went for $130 last night

full size down like usual for the eqt 93s? half size would still be too big for me in these. but wondering if these fit different. i hate not knowing.

Having a 9/11 release not at all referring to the NYFD and having anything police related at a time when most of your clientele may have issues with nypd seems weird. 

And it's not like the whole police brutality thing just happened yesterday and its a 'whoops slip up' sorta thing. 

He should have done an entire NY theme. Map of the subway on the insole would have been dope.

By then again he kind of paid tribute to new york with the ECP

ropes look horrible. the people that are going to put ropes on these are the same that put ropes on sauconys, horrible. 

Back
Top Bottom