Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Andy oliver always coming through with the sizing. Def going full size down. No way the materials are going change the size that much.

Also, ropes look weird in these. The rope cw is nice but idk how I feel about them in adi. Do ou guys think it will be 3 flats and 1 rope or 2 and 2? I'm hoping for flats.

I'm in the same boat as you. I really like them but can't see myself paying $200+ for them. I see them on ebay for retail now and hoping someone would let a size 9 go for cheap.
I CANT COME UP ON A SIZE 8-8.5 TO SAVE MY LIFE I LET A PAIR SLIP FOR 150 WASNT PAYING ATTENTION. SO SAD CUZ SO SAD ALL I SEE IS 200+

Hmm...now I'm considering going a full size down in the EQT Supports. Can anyone comment on how they fit compared to 998s? I size down .5 on 998s from my GLIII AND GLV size.

Whats the time these bad boys release in NYC? Just trying to figure mine out for my computer at home. Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada time if anyone can assist. 

Hmm...now I'm considering going a full size down in the EQT Supports. Can anyone comment on how they fit compared to 998s? I size down .5 on 998s from my GLIII AND GLV size.
EQT supports fit really big. I wear a 9.5 in gl3s and glv's, a 9 in 998s and had to go down to an 8.5 for the EQTs to fit me right.

My Black DSM Puma's came in. Passed on em on release day because I thought $200 was OD. Ended up copping months later for $130. 

No troll and I'm 100% serious when I say this. This might be a top RF release this year for me. Quality is insane. Premium leather shoes priced at $200 is a steal IMO.

These are tanking on the resale market so if you come across a pair for the low, cop up. I slept extremely heavy on these. 

Exactly what I've been saying...such a great shoe...best release for me this year too

Two tone joggers look good...does anyone know what material it is? The khaki and grey joggers look like a chino type material up top and a sweatpants material down on the lower leg

Copped the primeknit pure boosts and they came in today. Pretty underwhelming in person. Nothing "special" about them for the increase from the regular pure boosts. 

Managed a straight up trade for white DSM Puma's to complete the pack. 
pimp.gif
 Can't stress enough how much I love the achromatic pack. Please pick up a pair for the low and see for yourself. super dope shoes

soo....meeckers it is?  tts?
TTS probably since he's using blue label sizing. What are meeckers exactly? Mercer+Bleecker?

Also, is it confirmed the new mercers are dropping tomorrow? Or do yall think it will be with the KITH academy on monday/tuesday

TTS probably since he's using blue label sizing. What are meeckers exactly? Mercer+Bleecker?

Also, is it confirmed the new mercers are dropping tomorrow? Or do yall think it will be with the KITH academy on monday/tuesday

I think you can purchase them tomorrow instore only but if they don't they will be available on Monday/Tuesday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom