Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The cove vs mint thing is pointless...I just prefer to wear the mints because I absolutely love the color.
Saying one is better than the other is dumb

Quality on the coves is second to none. I haven't held the mints in hAnd so I'm unable to compare

Quality on the coves are great, but not the best that's for sure. I'm sure i'm gonna sound like a **** that should just shut up and wear his shoes but the pattern of the perforations on the toebox don't match with the left and right pair. No biggie, just indicates a lack of QC and attention to detail.

Note that i am comparing between the coves and the LoMs, which have a perf. suede toebox as well. The LoMs are amazing in terms of quality. Glue is visible on some parts of the midsole but that's about it.

Mints look cleaner to me just cos you can't really screw up nubuck and mesh. Love the nubuck.

Anyway.. anyone else not surprised the sebagos would end up sitting?

Last edited:

So Ronnie has posted a picture of him visiting CNCPTS, possible retail collab he talked about?
if true 
nthat.gif

I don
Quality on the coves are great, but not the best that's for sure. I'm sure i'm gonna sound like a **** that should just shut up and wear his shoes but the pattern of the perforations on the toebox don't match with the left and right pair. No biggie, just indicates a lack of QC and attention to detail.

Note that i am comparing between the coves and the LoMs, which have a perf. suede toebox as well. The LoMs are amazing in terms of quality. Glue is visible on some parts of the midsole but that's about it.

Mints look cleaner to me just cos you can't really screw up nubuck and mesh. Love the nubuck.

Anyway.. anyone else not surprised the sebagos would end up sitting?

You're talking about craftsmanship issues though. We're talking about the actual quality of the materials used. Craftsmanship is going to vary from pair to pair regardless of brand. I've had made in the USA New Balance with craftsmanship issues and they're pretty much the gold standard when it comes to athletic footwear.

I don
You're talking about craftsmanship issues though. We're talking about the actual quality of the materials used. Craftsmanship is going to vary from pair to pair regardless of brand. I've had made in the USA New Balance with craftsmanship issues and they're pretty much the gold standard when it comes to athletic footwear.
I realized what caused all the confusion I missed where the guy said quality, I just meant I like the mints more because the toebox is so different from the rest of the shoe whereas the coves are basically the same. I didn't mean to insinuate that that meant the mints were higher quality because of that. I can understand it if you're talking actual quality of materials, of course mesh isn't as good as nubuck from a purely technical standpoint.

DJ Clark Kent and RF hosted a sneaker event in boston today.   They raffled off a pair of super greens which DJ Clark Kent won and then auctioned off

From twitter:

Last edited:
Ronnie said these run of bleeckers are TTS. All previous bleeckers they recommded to go a size down.

I really hope he was only talking about the Indigo Quilted Bleeckers. That's how I read it in their blog release statement.

Will also posted that the Quilted Bleeckers were TTS and the traditional Bleeckers still ran big, so I sized down.

all this news getting me excited holy ****. Those GT2's are wet, and I ******' hate that model lol. 

Back
Top Bottom