Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Lol @ all of these shipping theorists. Im picturing a dude getting blunted surrounded by towers of boxes, sitting on his laptop, randomly printing labels on an inkjet. There's no science to it

again, i don't care when i get em. so long as i get the shoe. this is just an a opinion. a blunt sounds good. maybe you need one?

Finally got the tracking. But my address in WA, from previous experience, need to take a week for delivery.

yeah me too bro. it'll take 3-4 biz days. you should get em by easter.
I m in HK, since Kith not delivery to Asia, no choice but use the friend address in WA. By the time I received it, should be after Easter. Anyway, i m not in rush to get it, hope we all enjoy this nice kicks

They squeeze my joints in a box that didn't fit and the shoe box was dented
indifferent.gif
pic?

So I just got off the phone with Kith. The customer service dude who was VERY friendly and polite told me that if you didn't get a cancelation email, you'll get your order. They also said they don't know why it was tweeted that all orders should be shipped/provided tracking by Wednesday (which was obv yesterday.) He said literally "I'm not sure why they tweeted that, because that's an unreasonable amount of time to ship this many orders." He said that it's a 3rd party shipping company and they should all be shipped by Friday latest. He also said they have Bleeckers in store and some will be going back up on the site soon.

Patience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom