Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That's my point. My 89 shipped as well. 83 and 85 haven't. Seems like higher (more recent orders) have been handled.
yeah mine is an 83 (coves) and is untrackable/hasn't been handled.

i'm sure it will be fine though, i'll get them when i get them. weather just starting to get nice in NYC so looking forward to wearing these.

My order starts with 91 and it scheduled to be delivered today....

As for the Clark's...

The red pair is nicer to me based on the 1 pic I've seen need more/better pics to judge

Im actually the opposite. The Red pair makes the salmon/coral pair look so much classier at second look. Need to see on foot pics. This model looks like an old creative recreation runner shoe model though with a crepe sole

TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: i was order 85*** and have been shipped, my shoes will be arriving in ottawa canada on monday. another poster here @EastVanJ   is in canada and getting his tomorrow

dont get worried just yet..been seeing some posts asking about international orders etc

M5VjIt2.png

KFosRCH.png

xELWwsx.png

Came in a hour ago

TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: i was order 85*** and have been shipped, my shoes will be arriving in ottawa canada on monday. another poster here @EastVanJ   is in canada and getting his tomorrow

dont get worried just yet..been seeing some posts asking about international orders etc
Did you get both pairs?  Keep me posted on the Customs/Brokerage damage on Monday. I shipped mine to Buffalo, I'll pick em up one of these upcoming weekends.

Last edited:

I really don't understand why everybody trips over the shipping, when it gets there it gets there. It's not like the people they outsourced to are sitting in a Warehouse twiddling their thumbs. I'm sure they're working as hard as they can to pump everyone's orders out, but it is apparent they are very overwhelmed.

Posting here the status of your shipment wont make them get to your home any sooner. RELAX.
lol u never got a package lost before as shipper or sender, or an order canceled for no reason (finishline) 12 days later? since people are still getting shipping confirms, i'm like 90% sure i'm good but i was under the impression all labels were emailed yesterday 

lol horrible deal for whoever is giving up the coves

absolutely horrible
What would you counter with in terms of cash kicker? I am not really sold on the coves, especially since I have the mints coming in too so I thought I'd use it as a trade chip to get one of the GL3s I've wanted.

I'm hoping I can find a trade for either pair straight up for volcanos. Doubt it, but won't stop me from trying.

My order is like 85something, no shipping.

I had them in cart and had to check the thread to make sure everyone else was copping.

Guess they got cancelled :stoneface:
why did you have to check the thread to make sure everyone else was buying the shoe?

Recent Asics for Recent Asics trade should be straight up and maybe at most $50 on top if you're desperate…. Just wait for the coves and mints to jump back up in price and you'll have an easier time trading them for Vlcanoes, Flamingos etc. Understand the trend and you won't get taken advantage of.

Finally got the tracking. But my address in WA, from previous experience, need to take a week for delivery.

I think it's mostly 83XXX orders getting handled today. It seemed like they went backwards from the last order placed to the first for the most part. 

can't be backwards as none of my bleeckers (89xxx) went out yet

It's pretty ridiculous that in 2014 it takes a shop 5 days to process shipping.

I'm starting to agree. I ordered some air maxes on Sunday (fnl) and they arrived yesterday. ordered some more last night and already got shipping info today. but what can you do.

I'm in Florida by the way.

gotta count by business days but if they really only have TWO guys doing all of it... let's say 10000 orders + other ordesr... then maybe it is a miracle they're getting em out so fast. 

if they have 10000 orders x 160 or whatever. (I'm sure there isn't 10000 orders) that's 1.6 mil...they can't hire some other workers? lol. im chillin tho.

If they only have two guys doing it they should outsource packing/shipping to someone.

That's not true.  My order #s were 88*** and 89*** and they both shipped.  I don't think they're shipping out based on the order of the number.  I think it' s based on your geographic location. 

it's prob more of location in the warehouse storage facility. they grabbing everything in the front and working their way back. hence why so many peoples laces were shipped already. who knows.

False, my brother gets his mints in today,

i shipped my coves back home and the label was only created today. 

That's my point. My 89 shipped as well. 83 and 85 haven't. Seems like higher (more recent orders) have been handled.

nah

lol u never got a package lost before as shipper or sender, or an order canceled for no reason (finishline) 12 days later? since people are still getting shipping confirms, i'm like 90% sure i'm good but i was under the impression all labels were emailed yesterday 

this. once I got the weds confirmation, I was cool. but now it's Thursday. I'm sure I'll be able to track today or tomm, but I just ordered sweats lol. if I woulda known it was gonna take this long, I woulda paid the extra 10-20 on eBay from a reseller. frustrating, but I'll live.

Mints went out first….Coves going out today
Orders with both pairs go out today as well if it hasn't yesterday

Recent Asics for Recent Asics trade should be straight up and maybe at most $50 on top if you're desperate…. Just wait for the coves and mints to jump back up in price and you'll have an easier time trading them for Vlcanoes, Flamingos etc. Understand the trend and you won't get taken advantage of.
Repped - thanks. Would that logic extend to Miami/Selvage or is "recent" only going as far back as flamingos?

Mints went out first….Coves going out today
Orders with both pairs go out today as well if it hasn't yesterday
Where you getting that from?

I know someone with a single pair of mints on an order that wasn't shipped yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom