Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My boy copped 89 in cove

I copped 90 in mint. Both in same area. Mine are shipped.

Think it's just coves going out today and tomorrow

Last edited:
Mints went out first….Coves going out today
Orders with both pairs go out today as well if it hasn't yesterday

Nah my mints label hasn't been created yet.

There's no rhyme or reason to what ships first.

Last edited:
Was it all in one order? I said some of the orders with both colors went out yesterday and the remaining ones go out today.

He already has them in hand, and we live in the midwest. I still can't track my order and we were similar order#s. I don't think there is any sort of system to how these are going out, but I could be wrong

Damn thats freaking interesting…… Most of the people I know that had mints got their tracking yesterday… lol their split is hilarious at this point
Oh well everyone will get theirs eventually …...hopefully

Hellz yeah coves label created order 83. I'm in nj looks like I'll have em for the weekend. No tracking email tho so everyone waiting for an email just try tracking online every couple hours. It will show up.

Just tracked mine, been revised to Deliver tomorrow instead of Monday, so 3 days to overseas, pretty impressive.

My boy copped 89 in cove

I copped 90 in mint. Both in same area. Mine are shipped.

Think it's just coves going out today and tomorrow
Lol @ all of these shipping theorists. Im picturing a dude getting blunted surrounded by towers of boxes, sitting on his laptop, randomly printing labels on an inkjet. There's no science to it

f**k those ugly clarks.. where are my mints? I have one single order and still cant get shipping info. This release is just as bad as the daytonas.

Repped - thanks. Would that logic extend to Miami/Selvage or is "recent" only going as far back as flamingos?

The ECP release has been his biggest drop thus far and had way to much hype. You won't get that trade without adding money. Recent going back to Flamingos is about correct. Although I think you might be able to trade for a pair of High Risks because they're slept on.

Honestly I preferred Kith shipping out the packages themselves…This 3rd party might be worse

It's pretty ridiculous that in 2014 it takes a shop 5 days to process shipping.
MANNNNN FORGET THE SHOES! WHERE ARE THE $40 3M LACESs I ORDERED!

90XXX 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I preferred Kith shipping out the packages themselves…This 3rd party might be worse
this was when they didn't sell thousands lol...but yes I did prefer when they shipped themselves...their CS was a whole lot better too..G and Matt Parker helped me tons

speaking of dope GRs.. these > mints/coves.. mysteriously showed up on nordstroms last week in limited size run. from 2010 i think. 

View media item 909557

those are tough. wow

Just tracked mine, been revised to Deliver tomorrow instead of Monday, so 3 days to overseas, pretty impressive.

that's awesome.

Lol @ all of these shipping theorists. Im picturing a dude getting blunted surrounded by towers of boxes, sitting on his laptop, randomly printing labels on an inkjet. There's no science to it

lol. that's how they do it at my job.

Back
Top Bottom