Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So I just got off the phone with Kith. The customer service dude who was VERY friendly and polite told me that if you didn't get a cancelation email, you'll get your order. They also said they don't know why it was tweeted that all orders should be shipped/provided tracking by Wednesday (which was obv yesterday.) He said literally "I'm not sure why they tweeted that, because that's an unreasonable amount of time to ship this many orders." He said that it's a 3rd party shipping company and they should all be shipped by Friday latest. He also said they have Bleeckers in store and some will be going back up on the site soon.

Patience.
good, still want grey

Looks like a lot will be sent today, mine just got created #83XXX. I think we all just want to see the label created because it's assurance that we don't get a dreaded "your order has been cancelled" email which I doubt it but never know.

roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Be patience...It'll come...Anyone new to buying stuff from Kith (Collab or not) they are horrendously slow with shipping.
That's not true. I've shopped on Kith a bunch of times before but never got a RF shoe before, always got shipping next day. A label hasn't even been made for my order yet but it's whatever it's always overnight shipping for me (since I'm in NJ), so if the label is created and shipped later on today I should  have them tomorrow 
nthat.gif

sweats got here. Gotta say...... these sweats feels like potato sacks. Not comfy at all. My $15 HM sweats feel much better than this. The waistband feels cheap and horrible and the inner material makes me itch. But then again... its french terry. 

They delivered both my sweats in 1 UPS truck. Theres another UPS delivery later on for my mints, which i find dumb because they all came from the same location scan at the same time, why didn't they put it in 1 truck. 

Oh not to mention, my laces were ordered separated from sweats and shoes, and they were the first to have label created. It's not even picked up yet, and i leave for the weekend tomorrow so i won't be getting the laces anytime soon to throw on my mints. 

sweats got here. Gotta say...... these sweats feels like potato sacks. Not comfy at all. My $15 HM sweats feel much better than this. The waistband feels cheap and horrible and the inner material makes me itch. But then again... its french terry. 

They delivered both my sweats in 1 UPS truck. Theres another UPS delivery later on for my mints, which i find dumb because they all came from the same location scan at the same time, why didn't they put it in 1 truck. 

Oh not to mention, my laces were ordered separated from sweats and shoes, and they were the first to have label created. It's not even picked up yet, and i leave for the weekend tomorrow so i won't be getting the laces anytime soon to throw on my mints. 
sick.gif
 these are my first pairs of bleeckers coming in - hope my experience is diff. not even worrying about shipping or whatever, gets here when it gets here.

A lot of you dudes have created these unreasonable, fictional circumstances in your head about why your shoes should have been shipped. Learn some chill.

Man... how/why do you guys keep up with this thread around releases? So much garbage...
Also, thank you to whoever said the older Asics collabs with Slam Jam etc. were garbage. Provided me with quite the laugh.

Last edited:
in the words of Ice cube today was good day, got both my pairs and my firm won basketball tournament. prize getting to play at MSG next week

this is what im afraid of. my first pair of bleeckers also. another reason why i hope they arrive b4 i leave for ny...so i can return them ***** lol.

sick.gif
 these are my first pairs of bleeckers coming in - hope my experience is diff. not even worrying about shipping or whatever, gets here when it gets here.
hopefully.

thats just me tho. I bought 3x pairs of HM jogger cuffed sweats for $15 each last year before they stopped making them and they're comfy as hell. Interior is soft and the elasticity of them are great. I honestly expected more out of $120 sweats from Kith. Only nice addition is the zipped pockets.

:x  these are my first pairs of bleeckers coming in - hope my experience is diff. not even worrying about shipping or whatever, gets here when it gets here.
the waistband does feel cheap but the sweats are pretty thick. wish the butt area didn't sag so much.

Man... how/why do you guys keep up with this thread around releases? So much garbage...

Also, thank you to whoever said the older Asics collabs with Slam Jam etc. were garbage. Provided me with quite the laugh.

i couldn't believe that comment about the 5th dimension. unreal. agree with you and proto. ridiculous comment.

damn my shoes might be here tomorrow. they already in canada in the city they get processed in before coming to ottawa (where i live)

pimp.gif

Last edited:

Ronnie's obviously not spending his time desiging new colorways, might as well jump in and help ship stuff out

i couldn't believe that comment about the 5th dimension. unreal. agree with you and proto. ridiculous comment.
The craziest part is dude bash on old collabs to defend that god awful EB pack. Those shoes could go down as some of the worst collabs ever made. They had five shoes and still can't get anything right.

Back
Top Bottom