Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Its probably two dudes in a warehouse doing all the shipping.
It was two dudes in a warehouse doing all the shipping for the ECP drop - which understandably took a while to get out.

I think my order on that release went out the Thursday after. But they supposedly hired some outside company so they can get orders out quicker, but that doesn't really seem to be the case.

Not a big deal that they aren't going to get them all out today, I just think being that they said very clearly that they would be, with all of the Kith guys retweeting that message, the least they could do is give some kind of update. But the kithset twitter account has been conspicuously quiet today.

Last edited:
First time ordering off Kith and being outside the US I'm prob going to have to wait a while which I'm fine with. Hearing all y'all previous delayed shipping experiences with them though makes them sound like they some Mickey Mouse operation with one guy taking care of the shipping. And he don't got no thumbs either. 4 weeks for a domestic delivery one dude said? That's insane.

KITH....MICKEY MOUSE....NO! NEVER! 
grin.gif

They were coo with all the releases until the Daytonas and Americanas. I remember I got the shipping confirm for the Americanas first and then the Daytonas 1 week after I put in my order. The label was created and had no updates until 2-3 days later and it was 5 business day shipping. Was it worth it? yeah because I know my shoes are coming in 

Just tryna help by posting a tweet from a fairly reliable ITK guy in Andy Oliver. Better than posting ******* AI memes. Take from it what you will.

Just tryna help by posting a tweet from a fairly reliable ITK guy in Andy Oliver. Better than posting ******* AI memes. Take from it what you will.
No one is blaming you for posting his message, obviously it is appreciated.

I'm just saying his message doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

just got shipping email for sweats, another shipping email for another pair of sweats, and another separate shipping email for 2x pairs of laces. And i got shipping this morning for the mints. 4 boxes will be delivered tomorrow, and knowing my UPS routes, they'll be delivered at different time by different UPS trucks/drivers

Back
Top Bottom