Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Idk why it's even worth worrying about or contemplating. I doubt it's by area tho, who cares. If you didn't get cancelation by now you're probably good. The paranoia and lack of patience over shipping #'s nuts.
i didnt say i was paranoid or impatient about my shipping #.  i'm saying ups ground takes the longest to hawaii/cali versus to new york so if it was by area they should ship out the farther orders first.

Lol dude's here getting restless cause the GLV's haven't all shipped on the third day. It took me four weeks to get my Daytona's, and I live in the US, so don't complain.

That's not acceptable though! U just let that happen? No other online retailer takes this long and charges this much that's my point. I don't care about having to wait for kicks but it's the principle

I scooped the life on mars pack the other week and those were at my door by wednesday. Customer service wise... Premier>Kith

3rd party company. Even still there's no excuse if you're this successful. Kith is already overpriced they need to work on that

Lol dude's here getting restless cause the GLV's haven't all shipped on the third day. It took me four weeks to get my Daytona's, and I live in the US, so don't complain.

LMAO i live in Canada and got them quicker than that. Do u live on Jupiter?

Last edited:
True. This admittedly my first RF pickup. Started getting more into runners a while ago. Needless to say Im a little disappointed with the shipping from Kith. But I'm not complaining, I'm sure they'll be worth the wait

Nice. What did your order number start with?

I know Kith used to not go by order numbers on releases like this, but I'm wondering since they switched to that outside company to handle shipments, if maybe they do go in order of order number.

90. but my homie who ordered coves at 89 didnt have a label created yet.

I have a feeling Kith is going to regret saying so definitively that all orders would be shipped out by today.

Seems a little impossible at this point.

I have a feeling Kith is going to regret saying so definitively that all orders would be shipped out by today.

Lol. They won't regret sh**

Maybe the question y'all should be askin is if those with tracking copped one or two pair.

THE PLOT THICKENS

laugh.gif

Dudes trying to trade me Coves and 3M laces for my Mints and 3M aces......

laugh.gif

Yea they definitely jumped the gun by saying that, I don't see why they set themselves up for failure by announcing all domestic orders will make it out by today.

edit- Doesn't really matter though not going to stop anybody from buying from them even tho it sucks how long it takes for them to ship.

Last edited:
If this is anything like the ECP release, they're most likely shipping stuff off by product. If I remember correctly, I think they did Knicks only orders, then Miami only, then both shoes and last orders with shoes and clothes. Just be patient. Most people are probably just going put them "on ice" and wait a while before wearing them, anyway... and that's even if you have intentions to wear them at all.

im just wondering, since they have only been talking about domestic orders, how much later will they do international shipping?

Got shipping for my laces... Guess I can tie them around my neck until my kicks come... Lol. Not hating though.. Patience is a virtue

Back
Top Bottom