Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Strange that premier has faster shipping on big releases than kith even when they take the time to hand write a thank you message on every receipt.

seeing people flexin on instagram with their coves and mints got me super excited to get my pair. can't wait. these are going to be in heavy rotation this coming season 
happy.gif

Anyone else have ups my choice? I like to have my packages shipped to the store for pick up because of work and I don't like having my boxes sit outside my house all day, but it won't let me do that for my order I had shipped already.. Said I can only leave it with a neighbor... Anyone else with ups my choice having this happen too?

Premier customer service is top notch and their shipping is quick

their handwritten thank you on the receipt is icing on the cake 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Just wondering, how many people from NY have gotten their tracking information already? You would think their would be an option to pick them up in stores  
tired.gif

LoL..do 82990 and nothing...these order numbers dont mean crack.

How come we always go through the same cat and mouse game of "where's my tracking?" when ordering from KITH. We all know it takes them days, if not more than a week to update tracking for RF or limited releases

i think it depends on what you ordered. i already received confirmation for my laces which have an order number in 89xxx and my shoes which are 83xxx have not been shipped.

But there are so many good threads to comment in.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed 2 orders, 1 mint and 1 tee. Received the tee shipping confirm but not the mint. Located in NYC.

How come we always go through the same cat and mouse game of "where's my tracking?" when ordering from KITH. We all know it takes them days, if not more than a week to update tracking for RF or limited releases
Because Kith emphatically stated that all domestic orders would be shipped out by today, so that's what people have been waiting for.

But just judging by reading through here and other places, that probably less than 25% have even went out yet, which is kind of an issue this many days after the release.

Last edited:

Because Kith emphatically stated that all domestic orders would be shipped out by today, so that's what people have been waiting for.

But just judging by reading through here and other places, that probably less than 25% have even went out yet, which is kind of an issue this many days after the release.
Understood.  But name one limited/clusfterfk release where KITH has actually shipped out ALL pairs when they said they would. 

We are all aware of the monster we are dealing with when we buy from them, yet we still keep coming back and act surprised when they dont ship out on time...again. I mean, I understand we all want instant gratification when you buy and you're giddy like a kid at xmas when getting a pair of kicks, but let's just sit back and wait for them to ship knowing the hipsters working there are on their own schedule so it may take longer than usual (usual being an NDC/FTL/FNL shipping structure).

Back
Top Bottom