Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so switching the topc, there's no way the GLV rose gold can look as good as the GT2 right? I mean those previews look horrendous!

I've never been a fan of the gt2's silhouette so I'd prefer a GLV rose gold anyway. To revive that old game, GL3 >= GLV, GS, GT2.

damn. forreal bro? man, gs above gt2 even? cool. just not sure how his idea of that portland sunset will translate to the blocking style. i guess all you really need to do is go all out pink suede then grey on the asics stripes. i'm still not sure about it cause you see all the fn ups and downs on the glv as opposed to a cleaner, simpler shoe on the gt2.

I'm keeping my pair in the box until I go to dubai on holiday in June... even so... all these pictures of the mints... can't they be in england... at my house for me to look at... now [emoji]128560[/emoji]

Last edited:

I've never been a fan of the gt2's silhouette so I'd prefer a GLV rose gold anyway. To revive that old game, GL3 >= GLV, GS, GT2.

damn. forreal bro? man, gs above gt2 even? cool. just not sure how his idea of that portland sunset will translate to the blocking style. i guess all you really need to do is go all out pink suede then grey on the asics stripes. i'm still not sure about it cause you see all the fn ups and downs on the glv as opposed to a cleaner, simpler shoe on the gt2.
Eh you might have got me there. I'm not a big fan of either silhouette and was just thinking about a plain GT2 to something like the neptune sagas (sucker for that color combo). Now that I think about it, I do like the high risks. I guess I'd revise it to GL3 >= GLV > GS=GT2.

what preview only pic that has surfaced was a blurry iphone pic from the pop up shop.

i swear someone posted a clear pic here. but, it only had one angle. but, it wasn't looking so hot. blurry? maybe. im used to ghetto *** cameras. these days all phones have good looking shots. well, at least to me. i remember when cameras had garbage MPs

just thought this was funny. sorry if i offended anyone. 
tj3uxQN.jpg
you corny
post reported for corniness

:rofl:

you might as well have said "hey make fun of me" with that "sorry if i offended anyone"

I'm keeping my pair in the box until I go to dubai on holiday in June... even so... all these pictures of the mints... can't they be in england... at my house for me to look at... now [emoji]128560[/emoji]

The dust in Dubai will f**k them up. Trust me. Too much sand everywhere in/around that city.

Last edited:
The dust in Dubai will f**k them up. Trust me. Too much sand everywhere in/around that city.

yeah i agree. it's like saying i'm going to the west side of hawaii to rock them. Red Dirt Shoe Death. But, bring some quick wipes! haha. That sounds like a dope trip. Those guys are going to foam at the mouth over them .

Anyone else have ups my choice? I like to have my packages shipped to the store for pick up because of work and I don't like having my boxes sit outside my house all day, but it won't let me do that for my order I had shipped already.. Said I can only leave it with a neighbor... Anyone else with ups my choice having this happen too?
I dont even have UPS my choice and on i think like 3 occasions ive just called UPS and told them I want them to hold the package for pickup and thats always worked. I used to live in a secured apartment building and the UPS guy would sometimes leave my stuff outside the main door and it would immediately get stolen, But as far as re-routing the package to another address, ive never done that. I find it pretty convenient to just pick it up at UPS though. And they didnt charge me anything.

Few of those stressing over shipping are probably resellers who want their shoes as fast as possible so they can take advantage of the high prices now before others get their pairs in and not wanting to sit on them for prices to raise again.

Lol dude's here getting restless cause the GLV's haven't all shipped on the third day. It took me four weeks to get my Daytona's, and I live in the US, so don't complain.
I remember Ronnie fieg said that the daytonas would be delayed so thats a different story.

IF YOU GOT A ORDER # YOU ARE GOOD ! 

Last edited:
Man some resellers act like they're the **** just because they have a coveted piece of footwear. I wish I had copped some of the GL3s when they released so I didn't have to give some of these guys this unwarranted sense of entitlement.

Few of those stressing over shipping are probably resellers who want their shoes as fast as possible so they can take advantage of the high prices now before others get their pairs in and not wanting to sit on them for prices to raise again.
That's a pretty weak assumption.

I'm anxious for my shipping because I've been waiting for the Cove GLVs for months, ever since the first pictures were leaked. I was also hoping to get tracking a few days in front of the weekend, because UPS doesn't count Saturday and Sunday as business days, so the further along in the week we get, the more likely I will be waiting until next week for them to show up.

I would think the people just looking to resell are less likely to be looking forward to tracking as much as the people that are really going to appreciate the shoe.

just got shipping email for sweats, another shipping email for another pair of sweats, and another separate shipping email for 2x pairs of laces. And i got shipping this morning for the mints. 4 boxes will be delivered tomorrow, and knowing my UPS routes, they'll be delivered at different time by different UPS trucks/drivers
cool. i was wonderin if anybody ordering sweats got shipping since most were talking about the kicks.

lol i just want my pairs of sweats for my trip next week.

ironically enough...im going to NY

Back
Top Bottom