Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

no english professor, but if thats not what you meant than your statement made no sense… just saying.. if you plan on coming off holier than thou you should make sure you don't sound silly. tee hee. 

Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? Not going to argue with a stubborn kid. Your the weakest link. Good bye.

All the newcomers thinking it will be the same time as NDC drop time lol. 4/5 will be a pain. Hope all the people who actually will wear a pair gets one.

I'm seriously curious to know why are y'all hating on the new people? Ronnie Fieg is expanding whether you people like it or not. You must be a wolf to beat a wolf. Best advice ever. I hate resellers just as much as the other guy but you can't hate on a new person that is interested in a sneaker. That is seriously childish. If you miss out on release date you can either cop for resale or move on to the next. Don't got the funds? Get a better paying job. Really tho. To self protect myself (my account here can't speak for me) but I've been following RF since 08. Have respect for the game people.

no english professor, but if thats not what you meant than your statement made no sense… just saying.. if you plan on coming off holier than thou you should make sure you don't sound silly. tee hee. 
"that's" "then"
Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? Not going to argue with a stubborn kid. Your the weakest link. Good bye.
"You're"

You are both banned from arguing about proper English.  Good luck on Saturday.

Last edited:
I'm trying to convince my wife to keep the week open so she can run down for tickets when they announce.  So far she's not going for it.  Ha ha ha.

I think this is going to be painful. Sooooo much hype with these.  Not complaining, just stating the obvious.

Good luck to all!

I'm trying to convince my wife to keep the week open so she can run down for tickets when they announce.  So far she's not going for it.  Ha ha ha.

I think this is going to be painful. Sooooo much hype with these.  Not complaining, just stating the obvious.

Good luck to all!

I know it's just me but I'd never ask my wife/girl to do anything sneaker related, too many savages

Both of these shoes are uninspired and are garbage. PASS. 

On another note, I'm waiting for Ronnie to do a Gel Lyte Speed though. Love that model. 

"that's" "then"

"You're"

You are both banned from arguing about proper English.  Good luck on Saturday.

I'm seriously confused. I'm typing on my iPhone and in no way am I trying to be all proper with it. I was actually getting on the other guy who was trying to correct my sentence. Another 12 year old girl crying either way. Grow some nuts bud. It's just nike talk. Good luck Saturday.

I know it's just me but I'd never ask my wife/girl to do anything sneaker related, too many savages
Agreed completely.  

We've actually got a 2 y/o and a 4y/o, so it would be impossible for my wife to do anyway.  Was trying to be funny but realize without the background it might not have come across that way.

Well I've been around for some kith drops so I know the deal , hoping all the people who want to wear these will wear them

I'm seriously confused. I'm typing on my iPhone and in no way am I trying to be all proper with it. I was actually getting on the other guy who was trying to correct my sentence. Another 12 year old girl crying either way. Grow some nuts bud. It's just nike talk. Good luck Saturday.
You seem a bit on edge, I'm sorry my joke hurt your feelings.  Thanks for wishing me luck as well.

Last edited:
This thread has gone to ***** with idiots asking how many days they have to camp outside for...lol wtf
See you morons on the other side.

Last edited:
This isn't a JB thread. No one is withholding information from 'new guys' it's the lurkers who add absolutely zero to the thread that we're keeping an eye out for. If you're new to the thread or NT in general, don't come in here asking to be spoonfed because Robin or someone else will call you out and rightfully so. Put in some effort, look out for other members, and it will be returned to you.

This isn't a JB thread. No one is withholding information from 'new guys' it's the lurkers who add absolutely zero to the thread that we're keeping an eye out for. If you're new to the thread or NT in general, don't come in here asking to be spoonfed because Robin or someone else will call you out and rightfully so. Put in some effort, look out for other members, and it will be returned to you.

thank you.

joined yesterday but wants info handed to them FOH

Seems like with every release the influx of new folks who come in with questions and comments just getting more and more bizarre... got me all feelin like...

...everytime I pop back in to see new 'info'

Any word on the Ronnie Fieg x Stance sock collaboration ?
Bruh, I'm still waiting on that RF Clarks collab. But winter is now long gone where I'm at 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom