Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

this asics x rf release will be passed like it never happened..if i ll try to cop these i will be very disappointed :frown:

That Tiffany hype is about to hit these, people who never knew they needed them, suddenly NEED them. LMAO

Last edited:
Guys these will be released together. Both coves and mints dropping this Sat.

Last edited:
Smh at the people asking what time when every release is the same damn time. 
mean.gif

not directed at you playa.
my bad.  Also forgot to mention very witty on Ronnie's part for a Saturday release.  Hyped colorways, combined with a load of teaser pics equates to more people interested...and on a saturday a whole lot more people can try and get the shoe than a Friday.  But makes me wonder why?  It's bound to sell out on a Friday(anyday for that matter) but why make it on a Saturday?  

i'll be sweating balls at 7:55 in the morning. i can already feel it. 

Doesn't seem to amaze me on now many lames entertain this particular thread. It's as if most of you are little 12 year old girls going through puberty. Grow up and stop hating. Y'all think you really funny at your lame ***** comments? Niketalk was created for open source information. This isn't Area 51 idiots.

Ummm. No I wasn't quoting a generically used term. I meant what I said now stay in your lane Mr. English Professor.
no english professor, but if thats not what you meant than your statement made no sense… just saying.. if you plan on coming off holier than thou you should make sure you don't sound silly. tee hee. 

Back
Top Bottom