Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Those who never copped at kith before are gonna have a hard time with the banner, that banner caught me off-guard the first few times

Bruh, I'm still waiting on that RF Clarks collab. But winter is now long gone where I'm at 
mean.gif
F made in China Clarks. A Ronnie x Padmore & Barnes collab though 
pimp.gif

I know you guys don't like newcomers but I was just wondering where to refresh to get the banner, latest products? or do I have to search something?

Asics page, latest products , this banner, that banner, refresh, carpal tunnel , sprained fingers who has time for this nonsense ?

this link always works for me www.ebay.com

on a side note I hope things work out with my $250 pre order.

Basically the whole clicking till you hit the checkout button, The whole process should take you no more than 10 seconds. I've timed myself and thats the fastest humanly possible timing that i can get. Shopify doesnt lag so it's all about how fast you click and a bit of luck.

Can anyone correct me on this? I did notice that the banner "add to cart' button takes a longer time to bring you to the checkout screen compared to those normal items.

Basically the whole clicking till you hit the checkout button, The whole process should take you no more than 10 seconds. I've timed myself and thats the fastest humanly possible timing that i can get. Shopify doesnt lag so it's all about how fast you click and a bit of luck.

Can anyone correct me on this? I did notice that the banner "add to cart' button takes a longer time to bring you to the checkout screen compared to those normal items.
Noticed it did take longer for the FP release. I havent checked to see but do the banner items only show up under the banner or do they show up in new releases page and the actual product page?

The products only show up under the banner, and i suspect this is the way of countering bots, the FPs did not have their own individual pages. Everything is under the banner and i think the banner appears on every single page.

With that said, managing to cop a pair of FPs is a big confidence booster for me for the upcoming asics release :smile:

If I'm not mistaken the banner implementation is no different than what was in place during the COA drop.

And mad props for OGs helping the lurkers/new guys. I just hope some folks realize that some things you are just going to have to figure out yourself. Simply trial and error.

Back
Top Bottom