Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If I'm not mistaken the banner implementation is no different than what was in place during the COA drop.

And mad props for OGs helping the lurkers/new guys. I just hope some folks realize that some things you are just going to have to figure out yourself. Simply trial and error.
Best way to learn.

Best way to learn.
Exactly. Not one release has been the same so far, always little changes but I will say this 

Take the extra second or two to make sure your billing info is completely correct. The time you take to go back to fix a mistake will cost you.

If I'm not mistaken the banner implementation is no different than what was in place during the COA drop.

And mad props for OGs helping the lurkers/new guys. I just hope some folks realize that some things you are just going to have to figure out yourself. Simply trial and error.
Great post.

My observations : The banner changed by the fact that, Each item did not have their own individual page, clicking on the item when you enter the banner will not bring you anywhere, this was different compared to COA, which means you can only chose sizes and from the banner and click add to cart.

That aside, I'm not sure if internet plays a part in loading, I'm from Singapore , experimenting with my ultra fast internet in campus and at my normal internet at home. The time taken to checkout took the same. So i guess it's really all about clicking and being persistent if it says item not available

My observations : The banner changed by the fact that, Each item did not have their own individual page, clicking on the item when you enter the banner will not bring you anywhere, this was different compared to COA, which means you can only chose sizes and from the banner and click add to cart.

That aside, I'm not sure if internet plays a part in loading, I'm from Singapore , experimenting with my ultra fast internet in campus and at my normal internet at home. The time taken to checkout took the same. So i guess it's really all about clicking and being persistent if it says item not available

You're right. FPs were laid out on a banner. No individual pages. It was kinda weird now that I think about it.

That is done to counter bots i feel, Bots run on scripts that automatically pick your size the moment you enter the product page. So i guess its safe to say bots will be kept at bay for this cop 

Lml still haven't

You're right. FPs were laid out on a banner. No individual pages. It was kinda weird now that I think about it.

Had a friend in germany use a bot and still took the L, while i eased through with both pairs for COA manually.

literally your best friend come saturday is: AUTOFILL. and of course your eyes and your fingers.

Matching kicks with the boss :tongue:

Damn, i want the sweats, and the 2 kicks, but trying to get em all at once will be near impossible, that means i gotta pay shipping thrice zzzzz

LMAO

THESE KIDS FINNA THINK THAT THEY BOUT TO GET A JORDANE COLLEZIONE PACKAGE TYPE RELEASE

SMH CORNBALL BLOGS

Wow, didn't expect these to drop together! Thinking about it now I'd be pleased if I got a either pair

Can't decide between mints or coves... Always preferred the coves but the mints are growing on me like mad

Back
Top Bottom