Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Since I have the original Puma Discs I went with the Mint pair, as I can't see the Cove pair getting much wear.

I really want those sweats but I am still struggling with the price tag on them.

alright i am headed to the pop up store anyone want me to check anything for them?
Yeah! Would you check out an XL in the mesh hooded rebel, I just want to know if it's HUGE or if it's more or less just like a large. I ordered an XL and I'm normally between L and XL. Would appreciate your opinion.

I hope will be able to trade my corals for mints .
Coral showed first i went for it and mints where already sold out :smh:

had that size 8 in my cart for 2 hours still won't let me check out 
mean.gif

had that size 8 in my cart for 2 hours still won't let me check out 
mean.gif
"In your Cart" means nothing on Kith and most site just keep that in mind for future releases. Until you get to put in your shipping information you do not have anything. Even then you still shouldnt take a long time to input that info.

"Items in your cart" = Nothing in your cart

Cant be sure until you checkout and receive order confirmation. Hate to say it but even then its still a little shaky. 

I asked a high up guy from Puma when they released in Paris if there would be a wider release and he said that they would on 2/1. So I wouldn't pay resale just yet.

so guys the disc blaze pumas fit TTS...compared to...new balance lets say? sizngg is identical to 998?1300? thanks

I asked a high up guy from Puma when they released in Paris if there would be a wider release and he said that they would on 2/1. So I wouldn't pay resale just yet.
2/1 they will be releasing in Hong Kong's flagship Puma Store

Back
Top Bottom