Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Only a few sizes left in corals. Saw them up on the site first but figured more people would go for mints. Also thought I remember reading less tickets were handed out for mints.

Only a few sizes left in corals. Saw them up on the site first but figured more people would go for mints. Also thought I remember reading less tickets were handed out for mints.
 they still  have my size in mints i been trying to checkout for since the link went up just keep refreshing??

Got both the Mint and Coral. This is how my experience went—kept refreshing the Latest Products as it got closer to 8 AM and saw that the apparel was already up. I saw the Corals first, added to cart, went all the way to the payment screen of the checkout so that I could get the "hold" on the item. Went back to the Latest Products page, immediately saw the Mint, added to cart, and checked out for both pairs.

During this time, I didn't see the Quick Shop banner that allowed you to order multiple items at the same time. It wasn't after I checked out that I saw the banner. All good, though, since I was still able to get through for both pairs in a single order.

Thankfully, when I express to my gf my guilt of having just spent another $150-200 on yet another pair of sneakers, she just says, "that's not that much for shoes." I got lucky in that regard. On the other hand, she doesn't jump up and down or get super excited like I do, either.
[/quote]

HAHA. Same here bro. Although I just recently got her to realize $150-200 is normal for mens shoes

I should have done that

I went all the way through checkout on the corals and came back for the mints

oh well, $12

ofcourse i got called for my work evaluation at release time. if anyone is feeling charitable with a size 7.5 or 8 mint. pm, i will repay the favor with future releases, helping with picking stuff in store or giving you my first born child . 

LOL EVERY GF IVE EVER HAD HATED MY LOVE FOR SNEAKERS LOL
Just remind mine that her 20th pair of black heels that I can't tell difference between, all cost minimum twice as much as a pair of my sneakers.
She quiets down.
laugh.gif
I USUALLY WENT WITH THE SO HOW MUCH DO THOSE CHANEL, LV, GUCCI PURSES COST?

SHE STONEFACES ME.

DOG HOUSE FOR DA DAY

ANGER SEX AT NIGHT IF LUCKY

ofcourse i got called for my work evaluation at release time. if anyone is feeling charitable with a size 7.5 or 8 mint. pm, i will repay the favor with future releases, helping with picking stuff in store or giving you my first born child . 
MINT 8 STILL ONLINE KEEP TRYING. IM TRYING TO GET SAME SIZE, IF I GET THROUGH I GOT U. RETAIL WORD

i fail to see whats wrong with explaining how you went about getting your shoes successfully so other NTers can possibly try the same thing etc

Glad someone sees it this way. I had no "humble brag" intentions with my post whatsoever. I figured that there are NT members (and yes, even lurkers) who struck out and would like to know what others did that were successful for future reference.

I should have done that

I went all the way through checkout on the corals and came back for the mints

oh well, $12

I learned from my mistake with the last Mercer pant restock. Ended up ordering two different mercer pants on separate orders when I should have just gone back after getting a "hold" on one of the pants so that I could have at least saved on shipping. Next time, though, man!

I USUALLY WENT WITH THE SO HOW MUCH DO THOSE CHANEL, LV, GUCCI PURSES COST?

SHE STONEFACES ME.

DOG HOUSE FOR DA DAY

ANGER SEX AT NIGHT IF LUCKY

I don't see a problem...she's quiet all day, then mad sex at night...I'd buy even more shoes. :tongue:

Last edited:
is there anyone else...or am i the only one disappointed that they didn't end up droppin' the crosby oxford shirts or solid mercer ii pants online? :stoneface:

I got the mints but now I'm thinking i should have went ahead and copped the coral as well just to have the completed set...:smh:

anybody got a size 10.5 coral toe for a decent price lmk.

Last edited:
is there anyone else...or am i the only one disappointed that they didn't end up droppin' the crosby oxford shirts or solid mercer ii pants online? :stoneface:
I was definitely after the oxfords, hopefully they pop up later on

Back
Top Bottom