Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I Try (@KicksAddiction) tweeted at 2:22 PM on Mon, Jan 27, 2014:
BRUH KITH CANCELED MY ORDER BECAUSE OF BOT fdjnvkjdanvbkajvbnjvnslv

Ffs, Kith is against dudes getting educations, dropping that early in the morning. 

I Try (@KicksAddiction) tweeted at 2:22 PM on Mon, Jan 27, 2014:
BRUH KITH CANCELED MY ORDER BECAUSE OF BOT fdjnvkjdanvbkajvbnjvnslv

he's trolling

edit: he's not

i'm probably going to get my 2 extra pairs cancelled then :smh:

Last edited:
Any Oliver just confirmed order cancelations for bot use.

Mints look dope, glad I decided to cop.

Picked-up both colorways, but most likely will keep the Mints. Can't believe I bought these & the YOTH Dunks in a span of a few hours as I was planning to buy some patio furniture instead. Guess that will have to wait...

If Nike barely cancels bot orders, I doubt Kith has taken the time, money and effort to cancel "bot" orders...it has to be something else that triggered the cancelations 

Anybody have the Clark Kent x KITH NY Natives mixtape? Seen some kid on IG add it to his cart for free with his PUMA order.

Anybody have the Clark Kent x KITH NY Natives mixtape? Seen some kid on IG add it to his cart for free with his PUMA order.
Just add an item from NY natives and the mixtape will get added to your cart, then just take out the NY native item. they just email you a link to d/l some tired *** 90s hip hop songs. 

dude said hes scanning hte fb groups and cancelling people already puttig up pics of their carts

gonna be a restock for sure

Back
Top Bottom