Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah! Would you check out an XL in the mesh hooded rebel, I just want to know if it's HUGE or if it's more or less just like a large. I ordered an XL and I'm normally between L and XL. Would appreciate your opinion.
its slim fit i am usualyl in between sizes and had to go for the bigger size.

If Nike barely cancels bot orders, I doubt Kith has taken the time, money and effort to cancel "bot" orders...it has to be something else that triggered the cancelations 
Do yiu realize the difference in volume sold between the two?

Nike has a hyped release almost every weekend, with possibly 10s of thousands of ordered placed. Kith releases something hyped like this every few months, with a couple thousand online AT THE MOST.

It's a lot more difficult for nike.

check out the windbreaker...is it really a winter jacket or can it be worn spring/fall and hows the quality

thx
it isnt a real winter jacket, but it can be worn with layers. the materials are really nice, i was going for the rebel hoodie and ended getting the jacket, because its easy to dress, just a small kith logo and can be rocked in fall and spring. deft worth it.

i managed to cop of mobile with the refresh method, the clothes showed up first for me on my phone and had to do it again for the shows, it looks like the opposite on the computer though. i got the mints in my size but i was going for the corals at first.. hopefully i made the right choice but hey, at least i got one of them 7 minutes later.

and i also picked up the tundra jacket. its the best priced for the product made, the inner hood looks quilted like the JE stuff he did and its supposed to be a winter jacket so hopefully its one that keeps me warm in the winter months esspecially in the freezing cold like it is right now. it does say "winterized" so im really hoping for it to hold truth and not just be a wind breaker..

paid double shipping though which i hate with buying from kith.

i want the leather pants but its not in my budget right now, i'll wait. hopefully it won't sell out any time soon.

it isnt a real winter jacket, but it can be worn with layers. the materials are really nice, i was going for the rebel hoodie and ended getting the jacket, because its easy to dress, just a small kith logo and can be rocked in fall and spring. deft worth it.
haha damn i shoulda pulled the trigger earlier, my size gone now. no biggie though, got my mints so im happy.

thanks for the post fam

Do yiu realize the difference in volume sold between the two?

Nike has a hyped release almost every weekend, with possibly 10s of thousands of ordered placed. Kith releases something hyped like this every few months, with a couple thousand online AT THE MOST.

It's a lot more difficult for nike.
I'm sure that Nike's IT department is somewhat proportionate to the size of the company, and the same with Kith. Which I guess is why out of 3000 pairs of pumas, only a few got cancelled. I'm just trying to figure out why now, I'm sure they've known for a while. There were rsvp/atc services for the volcanos...didnt hear anything about those orders canceled. What changed...

Let me know how it is there ... thinking about heading there after work.

Assume they are done with Coral/Mints for remainder of week?
yea just know you gotta be patient, they only allow 3 or 4 people in the store at a time, i heard someone ppl were there for an hour with a small line, as of 30 mins ago the quilted hoodie was sold out.

Hey man how does the Tundra jacket fit? TTS? When up to L from M so I am wondering if it will be too big on me. I am 5'10 180 pounds.

Picked-up both colorways, but most likely will keep the Mints. Can't believe I bought these & the YOTH Dunks in a span of a few hours as I was planning to buy some patio furniture instead. Guess that will have to wait...
look at it this way...its still winter.

unless your patio is inside..

Call Kith and ask for Matt Parker. He does work with Kith's inventory and everything, and he helped me out when they oversold the Adidas Mutombo last year....he made sure I was taken care of for the mishap...cool dude IMO...

A GL3 colorway sorta like these
smile.gif
I want some mint ones. may have to make them now.

The cancelation of "reseller" orders seems like a slippery slope....
Thats what I was getting at earlier, whats the criteria to be considered a "reseller" or to get a order cancelled. Is it because I bought something and then posted pics to brag about what I just purchased? Seems like theres gotta be more to it than that at least I hope...

Thats what I was getting at earlier, whats the criteria to be considered a "reseller" or to get a order cancelled. Is it because I bought something and then posted pics to brag about what I just purchased? Seems like theres gotta be more to it than that at least I hope...
I think they were going thru some FB groups to see who was posting order confirmation screenshots in their "for sale" posts.  I could be wrong though

anybody ever seen someone cut the disc off and drill holes in the plastic for laces? I really wish i had a cheap pair of discs to try it on.

What Andy is doing is awesome. Very commendable. Its about time someone started taking real action.

I'm thinking its more towards the orders that are on ebay for 200+ which show the confirm page with the order number.  If people post images showing they got them that shouldn't be reason enough to cancel.  Though it's gonna be easy to avoid people will just not post them on ebay until their in hand

Back
Top Bottom