Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Is it true that 8.5 sold out first?
8.5 always sells out first... 
mean.gif

For those who copped the corals, what part of the page were you guys on. I was on the latest produce page. Kept on refreshing. Saw mints first and grab that. I ordered it before kith sent out their link lol is that good?

I got through on the mints and I went with the same size as my rf x puma coves. The coves were TTS for me. I also grabbed the tech mercers. At the last second I passed on the tundra jacket, $180 is a little too high. But I've been going back and forth since I processed my order on whether I should get it now or not. Any feedback on the jacket for people who have seen it in person? Sizing?

Wow. Lots of new puma disc fans. Hey, it worked for Asics....funny how the coves were pooped on but a mint toe will bring out the beasts...or has it just gotten that much worse in a year?

Wow. Lots of new puma disc fans. Hey, it worked for Asics....funny how the coves were pooped on but a mint toe will bring out the beasts...or has it just gotten that much worse in a year?
I just liked the color way. It could've been a stephon marbury shoe and I would've grabbed it if they blocked it as such. 
tongue.gif

i was in this thread saying easy pass but once i saw them on foot and saw the mint toe color wasnt a blatant kithfilter i copped

Salty right now. At work and couldn't get on in time as usual. Girlfriend forgot to try. I'm like 1 in 10 on RF attempts
i've been there with the gf/wife thing... never works...you may have to pick up from the bay, but if you wait a week or so, prices will be very reasonable... there were plenty of mints and corals... and most will be hitting the bay soon...  

on another note was a very easy day.. got both pair in different sizes, and JE hoody... maybe it's just me but i saw nothing different in this release versus any others.. saw no way of getting mupltple items without going back, and adding them

For those who copped the corals, what part of the page were you guys on. I was on the latest produce page. Kept on refreshing. Saw mints first and grab that. I ordered it before kith sent out their link lol is that good?

I was on Latest Products. I saw the Corals first and copped. Went back for the Mints but no luck.

LOL EVERY GF IVE EVER HAD HATED MY LOVE FOR SNEAKERS LOL
Thankfully, when I express to my gf my guilt of having just spent another $150-200 on yet another pair of sneakers, she just says, "that's not that much for shoes." I got lucky in that regard. On the other hand, she doesn't jump up and down or get super excited like I do, either.

Back
Top Bottom