Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

they are still there. Got mints right away and just got through on corals a minute ago. Was supposed to have a meeting today too. Sneaker gods are with me
smokin.gif
refreshing the Stock Inventory page?

For me the Corals showed up first on the Puma page (wasn't on latest products at that time)
Mints showed up first on the Latest Products page (wasn't on the Puma page at that time)

A lot easier than any other "major" release....Quantity was definitely more than the reported numbers I've seen, copped a size 10 mint...

Maybe on latest products.  I got notification that the puma page updated and when I checked there were only corals while the latest products only had apparel.
yea I was on lastest products. I got nervous when the apparel popped up and no shoes
laugh.gif
but they popped up a few seconds later

Sitting here trying to decide between a pair of pants or the jacket because I have an extra $200...or just pocket it. hmm

Pocket it, or buy a couple pairs of Air Max 90's or something somewhere.
Or buy a $20 windbreaker from Walmart, write "KITH" on a piece of tape and stick it to it. Close enough.

Pocket it, or buy a couple pairs of Air Max 90's or something somewhere.
Or buy a $20 windbreaker from Walmart, write "KITH" on a piece of tape and stick it to it. Close enough.
hahahaa damn. Yeah **** this. Not fooling myself into buying $200 sweatpants or a $200 windbreakers

Back
Top Bottom