Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They were put up earlier than the mints.  I copped the corals cause they were the first ones out and I didn't want to risk striking out on both, but I preferred the mints.
same here :lol: was not on that order both page

i got the confirmation email already. 

sent them my ID and everything as im a international customer (canada)

easy cop again. stokes for these mint toes
You don't really need to send ID, but it doesn't hurt I guess.  I've never sent my ID and my orders always go smooth.  But since ups/customs has been hammering me lately, I just send everything to buffalo and pick it up there since it's only and hour away. 

Man that was rough, page wouldn't load any images on my laptop so had to resort to my phone. Took 15 minutes to get the mints checked out. Couple minutes later was able to get corals. Cost me extra $12 oh well.

Last edited:
I want the JE hoodie as well but I'll save $100 and still buy a nice hoodie somewhere for half price.

Copped mints in sz11.5. This was damn easy I'm betting they had ECP numbers, if so too bad for resellers. HAHA. Anyone know the box they'll come in? The Black RF box used at the pop-up or that weird Puma box/bag....

same here :lol: was not on that order both page

same here...first thing i saw was the corals, copped those, tried to go back to the mint product page, but was sold out

then went to the collections page, and was able to pick up a mint that way

They were put up earlier than the mints.  I copped the corals cause they were the first ones out and I didn't want to risk striking out on both, but I preferred the mints.
the mints were up first for me.. weird.

copped both though

You don't really need to send ID, but it doesn't hurt I guess.  I've never sent my ID and my orders always go smooth.  But since ups/customs has been hammering me lately, I just send everything to buffalo and pick it up there since it's only and hour away. 
they dotn make you send to your paypal address? wtf lol i woulda snt to ogdensburg its like 40 mins away from ottawa.....****

same here...first thing i saw was the corals, copped those, tried to go back to the mint product page, but was sold out

then went to the collections page, and was able to pick up a mint that way
I couldve ordered mints too but chose not to, too much money and ordered it way too easily. I suck at online ordering so it says something when I'm successful :lol:

corals and mints were up first on the puma page, stoked i didnt just keep refreshing latest products lol 

Back
Top Bottom