Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

way too easy. grabbed both cw pumas and the tundra jacket
Thats what I'm saying....i was able to get to the check out page and I can't ever do anything successful when I need to when I'm on this gd site.....I gave em up though especially for 165 and some change on shipping....I think a lot of cats passed. Some of the other kicks he released were much much trickier....this was not tricky tricky tricky

this was just me at my desk at work just now 
roll.gif
MINTS  COPPPPEDDDD

Got a confirmation email for the mint toes, really nice to see so many NT'ers flourishing :nthat:

I got lucky. clicked on the clothing. and then under related products the pumas came up. Copped before they hit the latest products page.

they dotn make you send to your paypal address? wtf lol i woulda snt to ogdensburg its like 40 mins away from ottawa.....****
Nah, I learned that when they did the last kithstrike.  I wanted the GLiii but I was willing to test out a theory at the risk of getting cancelled.  I just used the Buffalo address I have saved in paypal for other orders and it worked.

does anyone know sizing on the Tundra jacket?  Supposedly it's the same as Kith's Madison jacket, which I've never tried on.

I saw the mints up first, but weren't live yet so kept refreshing til I could add my sz then went back to latest products and got corals...even had time to think about it lol

Sitting here trying to decide between a pair of pants or the jacket because I have an extra $200...or just pocket it. hmm

Glad I got the mints, honestly wasn't interested in the coral's.  Paypal was taking a minute so went to see if I could add corals to my cart and when I went back to Paypal and submitted it went back to Kith and showed that I bought both pairs ha, it is what it is glad I got the mints but will unfortunately have to go the dirty route and get rid of the coral's on ebay or something

they are still there. Got mints right away and just got through on corals a minute ago. Was supposed to have a meeting today too. Sneaker gods are with me
smokin.gif

Keep Trying!!

Last edited:
with people of pics of the default kith site? i can't believe the people buy those off there without real pics, some people are quite thirsty
I know,  The people buying for these prices make you realize you can't even be mad at the reseller (to an extent).

Nah, I learned that when they did the last kithstrike.  I wanted the GLiii but I was willing to test out a theory at the risk of getting cancelled.  I just used the Buffalo address I have saved in paypal for other orders and it worked.
definitely doing that next time

thanks

Back
Top Bottom