Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

my guess is there will be an online release. they made around 2000 pairs of each colorway. i doubt they could sell that many in paris and in-store.

usually kith online releases are the following week after the initial pop up

Every NY release coincided with an online release

Last edited:
abovedahype that's pretty good if you can stand pat. curious to see if you really do sit it out for only $5 more.

:lol: of course u weren't gonna chill out there in that freezing weather. Might see you Saturday though when we cop the shoes

http://sneakerheaddata.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/ronnie-fiegs-2013-by-the-numbers/
Volcanos were 160 retail...I'd be happy to pay 200, 225, maybe 250...worth the convenience. Forget the hype, forget the Fieg name, those are just pretty. The article says average was 376 and max 465 - man!

It's not in the charts, but down below it says avg price of Coves was $235. COAs gonna blow that away.
Certain shoes of his I will bend over and take it up the tailpipe....volcanoes are one and they are beauties.... I haven't seen too many size 12 going for under 400 and my limit is roughly 350 on any and all sneakers....its a big pass for me on his upcoming release though, way to techy...i want ish that I would feel comfortable wearing when I'm 30. 40 etc and I just can't see that with dis dere pumas! I have no interest in getting them to make a profit on which I probably couldn't do anyway since I am a huge choke artist and freeze up when the online release happens...all bad! Aren't coves damn near impossible to find for under a rack? Big come-up for a lot of rapists...

Certain shoes of his I will bend over and take it up the tailpipe....volcanoes are one and they are beauties.... I haven't seen too many size 12 going for under 400 and my limit is roughly 350 on any and all sneakers....its a big pass for me on his upcoming release though, way to techy...i want ish that I would feel comfortable wearing when I'm 30. 40 etc and I just can't see that with dis dere pumas! I have no interest in getting them to make a profit on which I probably couldn't do anyway since I am a huge choke artist and freeze up when the online release happens...all bad! Aren't coves damn near impossible to find for under a rack? Big come-up for a lot of rapists...
350 is a regular price, not taking it up the tailpipe....... U r just cheap. Especially for that size, it would be considered a steal. Now if you were paying 900 then I could see where ur coming from

Last edited:
350 is a regular price, not taking it up the tailpipe....... U r just cheap. Especially for that size, it would be considered a steal. Now if you were paying 900 then I could see where ur coming from
Word....that's certainly an opinion your entitled to have! And your gd right I'm cheap/frugal...I'm not about to hand someone an extra stack or two just because they want to in my opinion go hard on the ticket.... for something that essentially gets abused every time they get used! I want to wear what I buy and not feel guilty every time a take a step..my personal opinion which don't mean ish! To each his own boss! 

Word....that's certainly an opinion your entitled to have! And your gd right I'm cheap/frugal...I'm not about to hand someone an extra stack or two just because they want to in my opinion go hard on the ticket.... for something that essentially gets abused every time they get used! I want to wear what I buy and not feel guilty every time a take a step..my personal opinion which don't mean ish! To each his own boss! 
:lol: at least u admit it. They are just shoes. If I dropped 1k+ on em I'd still wear em(maybe not play soccer in em)

http://sneakerheaddata.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/ronnie-fiegs-2013-by-the-numbers/
Volcanos were 160 retail...I'd be happy to pay 200, 225, maybe 250...worth the convenience. Forget the hype, forget the Fieg name, those are just pretty. The article says average was 376 and max 465 - man!

It's not in the charts, but down below it says avg price of Coves was $235. COAs gonna blow that away.
ohh puma cove's.....my fault! I thought u were talking cove's from many many moons ago and I was thinking people were getting 235 way back in 2010, when they were originally getting resold...i am idiot
laugh.gif
at least u admit it. They are just shoes. If I dropped 1k+ on em I'd still wear em(maybe not play soccer in em)
Honesty is key to a happy heart! Just some hippie talk for ya...and honestly I dropped darn near 4 on the flamingo's and just ain't that comfy in them because I hear cha-ching cha-ching with every step....the shoes are however quite comfy! Just one man's perception and useless sneaker story....i promise no mas

Back
Top Bottom