Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i know but how people be thorwing money on shoes these days i guess it wouldn't be nothin to somebody with dough  
frown.gif
Point. I mean a 10.5 is the ONLY size left afterall so SOMEBODY has been buying them lol... too rich for my blood though considering I haven't even had a crack at the online release 

So one of my friends said he can stop by and get me a ticket. Anyone have any idea what information they require? Can my friend give them MY name or do they require an ID when giving out tickets? Thanks.

So one of my friends said he can stop by and get me a ticket. Anyone have any idea what information they require? Can my friend give them MY name or do they require an ID when giving out tickets? Thanks.
I'm pretty sure they require some form of ID.  But tix for Corals were done yesterday so if that's the pair you want, he might need this as well:

Last edited:
MINT TIX AVAILABLE in Flagship store right now.  Tell your boy to go.

I work on east 4th & Lafayette. I get the tweet and run to bleeker..50 ppl already there at 3:27. I dont got time for that. I'm tight. wtf

Friend is headed over right now, told him it's probably hopeless but he's in the area anyways and wants to check it out. lets hope for the best.

friend said there's about 100 people online, asked me if he should wait..... my heart said yes wait but my head told him to just go home.

Back
Top Bottom