Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My boy was in the city. He's headed to get on the list now. 

I'll update after he gets back to me. 

Last edited:
I'm from NY and it's still difficult to get his releases. Such a hassle man. Staying home where it's warm. Good luck boys

Doubt it considering he already said he would be doing a pop up shop for the release... Prob will do tickets today coral and tomorrow mint all for guarantee pairs at the pop up on bleecker Saturday

I'm just looking for online release info

Yea thats what I'm thinking too, he will announce tickets for mints tomorrow at least thats the only thing i can think of, but like you said just waiting for that online info.

Yea thats what I'm thinking too, he will announce tickets for mints tomorrow at least thats the only thing i can think of, but like you said just waiting for that online info.

Yea fieg always screwing over people with jobs and responsibility so in store ticket thing is a waste to me to be honest

But hey he gets paid regardless can't expect him to care

Online or nothing for me

I'm from NY and it's still difficult to get his releases. Such a hassle man. Staying home where it's warm. Good luck boys
I feel ya; I work in downtown Manhattan but can't leave my desk right now to just run over to Bleecker Street :frown:

Last edited:
my guess is there will be an online release. they made around 2000 pairs of each colorway. i doubt they could sell that many in paris and in-store.

I didn't go but my guess is $200 is box price considering special packaging and all

Think Paris was 160 euro I forget
damn with conversion to cdn dollar (1 us dollar is .90 cdn currently), plus 45 flat rate shipping plus  customs fees (UPS rapes with the customs fees calculations)..im looking at  300 for these

might have to skip these joints, theyre not worth that much

Last edited:
US retail is not a conversion of the euro price tag. it's under $200.
iim saying if its 200 US, plus 45 shipping to canada (im 7 hours away from new york yet someone in cali pays 10..go figure) im looking at 270 CDN dollar and thats before customs

http://sneakerheaddata.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/ronnie-fiegs-2013-by-the-numbers/

This article made me feel much better about what I spent on his shoes....i think I would breakdown and cry like a ***** if I ever got a pair of his asics at retail....pathetic! 

Volcanos were 160 retail...I'd be happy to pay 200, 225, maybe 250...worth the convenience. Forget the hype, forget the Fieg name, those are just pretty. The article says average was 376 and max 465 - man!

It's not in the charts, but down below it says avg price of Coves was $235. COAs gonna blow that away.

Last edited:
US retail is not a conversion of the euro price tag. it's under $200.

I'm aware of that just sayin what I GUESS it might be

With taxes and shipping don't think it will be under $200

I'm in Brooklyn had to pay $201 with tax and ship on Daytona lol

Anyone remember what the cove puma retail was? Can try to gauge it from that

wasnt a direct reply to anyone. just seen you guys speculate on price and telling you what i know.
abovedahype, what happens if it's $165?

I'm aware of that just sayin what I GUESS it might be

With taxes and shipping don't think it will be under $200

I'm in Brooklyn had to pay $201 with tax and ship on Daytona lol

Anyone remember what the cove puma retail was? Can try to gauge it from that

$140

Looked it up and cove puma retail was $140

Fieg has raised his prices on his stuff(leatherbacks at retail were $120) so $160-$180 range is probably what were looking at

Unless he throws socks in lol

wasnt a direct reply to anyone. just seen you guys speculate on price and telling you what i know.
abovedahype, what happens if it's $165?
Probably still pass, shipping and tax makes the total over $190; I can get a pair of americanas for that price 

I think retails gonna be $160 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom