Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

roll.gif
roll.gif

Laughing at you New Yorkers that can't handle a little snow lol

Then again when I was in New York a week ago, I was loving being able to wear my runners due to lack of snow.

I un DS'd my americanas. Got a ton of compliments.

Laughing at you New Yorkers that can't handle a little snow lol

Then again when I was in New York a week ago, I was loving being able to wear my runners due to lack of snow.

I un DS'd my americanas. Got a ton of compliments.
its different coming from long island. specially when you dont know your way around. many other hings become big annoyances such as snow lol 

its different coming from long island. specially when you dont know your way around. many other hings become big annoyances such as snow lol 
lol i hear ya

on a totally unrelated note, has anyone ever used repel well on their kicks? im on the fence about copping...gnna un DS a buncha my shoes this summer and wanna avoid any water damage/spots

If any NY residents aren't busy that Sat., I could use an assist on a pair of the Mint COA BIG time, LET ME LIVE! I could definitely definitely make it worth your time.

im actually off saturday but with how cold its gonna be and a possible snow shower id rather try my luck online ugh. i could care less about the overpriced clothing hes dropping that imo looks generic.
IMO the apparel goes way harder than the shoes on this one. Definitely not "generic." Considering other brands' leather/3M clothes, I'm sure this stuff will be priced accordingly. The shoes are beginning to grow on me too. 

It's to brick to be out there ...not about the snow at all ...let's see what comes Saturday

I'ma try to go for the leather mercers. So by fit of the recent releases, should i size up or are they TTS? Also, if I'm going to try for a pair of the Disc Blaze, are they one pair per person, like can I only get one color or both? Thanks in advance

...Also, if I'm going to try for a pair of the Disc Blaze, are they one pair per person, like can I only get one color or both? Thanks in advance
Release info hasn't been posted yet.  But if it's anything like the last time he released 2 pairs simultaneously, you should be able to get both.

I'ma try to go for the leather mercers. So by fit of the recent releases, should i size up or are they TTS? Also, if I'm going to try for a pair of the Disc Blaze, are they one pair per person, like can I only get one color or both? Thanks in advance
Go for your regular mercer size or if you don't know that size, I'd go only one size down just to be safe. I would not go TTS. 

Also, I read they will be north of $500.00, but I am not sure of the price. 

Last edited:

They're vanity sized by 2-3, depending on your preference of fit. If you wear Levis the recent mercers fit 1 size larger so a 33 Levis is like a 32 in mercers IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom