Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

what you guys think of rocking the knicks ecp asics with flats instead of ropes?
i think flat looks better anyway, i am using a beige tone that matches the sole. only gl3s were i used ropes is the blue kithstrikes and i am using the ropes from denims.

i think flat looks better anyway, i am using a beige tone that matches the sole. only gl3s were i used ropes is the blue kithstrikes and i am using the ropes from denims.
yea my knicks have the blue ropes in em but flats look better (or maybe just more familiar) to me

not with flamingo's
sick.gif

Vs.
Salmon flats>>>>>
luckily enough all 3 look good so you can always switch them out when your bored

roll.gif

Certainly still on the fence but if I do decide to cop... will definitely be doing a lot of Bounty Hunting work with them!

im actually off saturday but with how cold its gonna be and a possible snow shower id rather try my luck online ugh. i could care less about the overpriced clothing hes dropping that imo looks generic.

Back
Top Bottom