Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

order shipped coming today! but got hit with that 8.875% NYS tax and $12 shipping to NYC... 
mean.gif

they debited me for the pants, but i still have a pending on my bank account wth :smh: now i gotta call them up and see whats going on.

everyone thats received their mercers from the restock monday, how do these compare to the Mercer Monday ones quality wise. Cause I've heard they aren't as nice and not worth it

Shipping info for camos and navy mercers and theyre on the move...should be to denver monday

everyone thats received their mercers from the restock monday, how do these compare to the Mercer Monday ones quality wise. Cause I've heard they aren't as nice and not worth it
it's a lighter material a la the first mercer's before mercer mondays.  mercer monday's have a thicker material

thick and thinness =/= quality

hmmmm good to know, might pick up a navy pair or see if I can phone order for some charcoals later, appreciate the help

did you go TTS or a size down? Mine seem to fit big on the waist when i went TTS but perfect on the legs
I didnt get to try them on. I went with the larger of what a wear (34 though im a 33. I compensate for my thighs). ill let you know when i get home since i got these at work.

Just wondering, was there any backstory to the Americanas? Usually all of his releases have some type of story or hype building up to the release.. Don't remember reading or seeing anything on the Americanas, just a couple of pictures days before the release.

Back
Top Bottom