Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

crap…looks like they fixed the cuff length and changed it back to the original length…Had I known I would have bought Khaki.

Last edited:
hmmmm good to know, might pick up a navy pair or see if I can phone order for some charcoals later, appreciate the help
Wonder which charcoals. I have the ones with the tan label on the back and the material is bw recent release and mercer Monday, not too light not too heavy

Wonder which charcoals. I have the ones with the tan label on the back and the material is bw recent release and mercer Monday, not too light not too heavy

Im not even sure which ones they are. I just saw someone post earlier that they had restocked on some. Doubt ill be able to even get through cause they dont like to answer the phone lol

not mercers but i pulled the trigger on some navy publish jogger a week or 2 ag...they just arrived yeterday and  they look f'n great

Hmmm been interested in some publish joggers for a while. How do they compare to like zanerobes and mercers?

PacSun just started carrying chino joggers, very Mercer esque. 50 bucks, pretty nice if you are trying to get that look on the cheapness.

Hmmm been interested in some publish joggers for a while. How do they compare to like zanerobes and mercers?
I like em. Looser on the crotch than Mercers but not as loose as zanerobes. Material is like dockers. Different reviews on sizing. I went one Sz up (34) cus they didn't have a 33 and they fit a tad loose but comfy.

lightweight, comfortable..looser around croch/thigh area while still looking fitted...slim under the knee...cuff not too tight...extremely comfortable

better stitching than mercers easily

size down for a tighter fit or stay TTS if you like em comfy/ a bit loose

Last edited:
PacSun just started carrying chino joggers, very Mercer esque. 50 bucks, pretty nice if you are trying to get that look on the cheapness.
just looked them up they don't look too bad, seems more stores are beginning to carry joggers now
I like em. Looser on the crotch than Mercers but not as loose as zanerobes. Material is like dockers. Different reviews on sizing. I went one Sz up (34) cus they didn't have a 33 and they fit a tad loose but comfy.
hmmm okay gotcha, might just stick to zanerobes and mercers cause I like the looseness of zanerobes and mercers aren't too bad either. Thanks for the info though, repped

alright, i finally received my navy bleecker sweatpants yesterday, and while they are quite nice, very high quality, and very comfy. but as i was dreading, they won't come across as that "slim fit" look in the lower leg for shorter dudes like myself (i'm 5' 6", and have a size 33-34 waist, so i got a size large in the bleecker). the pants will definitely bunch up around the lower leg/ankle area, and it will just come across more like a "baggy" look than anything on short dudes. won't really even see the "kith" in 3m because of how baggy/bunching up it'll get down by the ankles (which may be a good thing for those that don't like that hit...haha)...

anyways, i had already ordered the black pair of bleeckers, but i highly doubt i'll be lookin' to purchase future pairs of bleeckers after that one comes in. on the flip side, i'm much happier w/ my pair of oat daytona tech pants, as it still gives me a slightly slimmer look in the legs area, but still nice and loose feelin'. makes me want to possibly pick up the navy daytona tech pair now...haha...

just thought i'd share my experience/opinion from the "shorter guy" perspective with everyone, since these pants aren't cheap, and we should all be equipped with as much information before droppin' our hard earned dollars...

lightweight, comfortable..looser around croch/thigh area while still looking fitted...slim under the knee...cuff not too tight...extremely comfortable

better stitching than mercers easily

size down for a tighter fit or stay TTS if you like em comfy/ a bit loose
appreciate the info and help, still might look into getting a pair soon just to try them out. thanks

alright, i finally received my navy bleecker sweatpants yesterday, and while they are quite nice, very high quality, and very comfy. but as i was dreading, they won't come across as that "slim fit" look in the lower leg for shorter dudes like myself (i'm 5' 6", and have a size 33-34 waist, so i got a size large in the bleecker). the pants will definitely bunch up around the lower leg/ankle area, and it will just come across more like a "baggy" look than anything on short dudes. won't really even see the "kith" in 3m because of how baggy/bunching up it'll get down by the ankles (which may be a good thing for those that don't like that hit...haha)...

anyways, i had already ordered the black pair of bleeckers, but i highly doubt i'll be lookin' to purchase future pairs of bleeckers after that one comes in. on the flip side, i'm much happier w/ my pair of oat daytona tech pants, as it still gives me a slightly slimmer look in the legs area, but still nice and loose feelin'. makes me want to possibly pick up the navy daytona tech pair now...haha...

just thought i'd share my experience/opinion from the "shorter guy" perspective with everyone, since these pants aren't cheap, and we should all be equipped with as much information before droppin' our hard earned dollars...
do you think a medium would've fit you better? contemplating on medium or large.....

do you think a medium would've fit you better? contemplating on medium or large.....

i'm sure a size medium in the bleeckers would've been ever-so-slightly slimmer fitting in the legs area, but the length probably would've been the same, which would've still created the same "baggy/bunching up" look that i get (but didn't want) for being a shorter guy. also, the waistband of a medium probably would've been a bit uncomfortably tight compared to the perfect "cinched" way the pants currently sit around my waist. the recommended size for waist that they display on the product page is pretty spot on in my opinion.

i wear a size 33 in all of my mercers btw (which fits perfect for me)...in case that also helps you decide...

Last edited:
i have a few pairs. another thing to add other than their awesome build (even though min riped from the crotch to the knee...) and nice details is they are a little bit short compaired to zanerobes and mercers. Im 6' and wear a 34. They sit great right on my ankle with room. My zanerobes are the same waste and theyre really long. i wish i could hemm them.

Last edited:
Black mercers arrived today. Honestly the waist is slightly bigger than a 32 (fits like a 33) but they definitely don't run as big as the previous Mercer releases, so thank you WillMax14 for the heads up because if I sized down to a 30 they would've been way too small....the leg fits perfect though.

I usually throw them in the washer then dry once so they fit perfect. Did that with khakis (one size down) and they fit slightly tight in the legs/waist. Went true with recent purchase, hoping they fit just right

Back
Top Bottom