Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Passed by Kith today and they just stocked charcoal mercers this morning. Had all sizes when I was there.

Guy also confirmed this new batch ran slightly more TTS.

I had some issues with Kith starting out word to Melissa their customer service rep. Everything was fixed though. I didn't receive my socks with my volcanoes and that was fixed quickly.
What the hell every time I call customer service they never answer. How is everyone getting through?

pulled the trigger..340 shipped VNDS (they look brand new in the pics) knicks ecp

had these before regret getting rid of them. 

I had some issues with Kith starting out word to Melissa their customer service rep. Everything was fixed though. I didn't receive my socks with my volcanoes and that was fixed quickly.
What the hell every time I call customer service they never answer. How is everyone getting through?

email, I called around 10am and got through on a call before.

Looks like someone decided they liked St Alfred's ideas...

tongue.gif
OOHHHHH! They make so much more sense now!

that jacket is awesome but there's definitely a big KITH logo on the back to ruin it

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation for my black Mercers and there's movement already. :smokin

Last edited:
Just received shipping confirmation as well, camo pants should be here end of Thursday 

KITH sure shipped these mercers out quicker than they have in the past. They even supplied me with a tracking number versus waiting for it to randomly be delivered/track by reference.

Have the black bleecker/bergen shipped for anyone? I know, i know it has only been 3 days but obviously the mercers are already out the door.

Back
Top Bottom