Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone try making a PayPal claim for item not as described?

I have nothing against Kith and the people there, but they really need to have their items represented correctly.

I have nothing against Kith and the people there, but they really need to have their items represented correctly.

dude, i triple dawg dare someone to do that if they receive those dark khakis (they look like the umbers) and they give them any kind of hard time about a refund (there should be no restocking fee, no return shipping, no nothing)...

you're right, dub, they really need to lay off the enhancing... i understand they want their shoes to look good for press pix, but there's a difference between that and false advertizing...

^^^^Assuming the khakis released today are the same ones I received last week. Ain't tryin to start drama with those pics

KITH dont give 2 ***** file that claim buddy u got my support 

dudes threw rotton eggs at a release once #ronnied

Has anyone tried to get mercers tailored? I have a few pairs in a waist 33, but I lost a bunch of weight recently and they don't fit as well as they used to

dude, i triple dawg dare someone to do that if they receive those dark khakis (they look like the umbers) and they give them any kind of hard time about a refund (there should be no restocking fee, no return shipping, no nothing)...

you're right, dub, they really need to lay off the enhancing... i understand they want their shoes to look good for press pix, but there's a difference between that and false advertizing...
i made a paypal claim for the burgundy Mercer monday's.  one side pant leg was way huger than the other.  they didn't respond to the last day of the claim (purposefully) to tell me to send back my stuff free of charge. bastards.

Let me know if you ever get a response back from him. I emailed him as well asking if they can just cancel my order. I ordered a size 32 but after checkout it switched to a size 30. 

Anyone else able to clarify if kith's customer service are pretty good at canceling orders or if they've been in this predicament before? 

Let me know if you ever get a response back from him. I emailed him as well asking if they can just cancel my order. I ordered a size 32 but after checkout it switched to a size 30. 

Anyone else able to clarify if kith's customer service are pretty good at canceling orders or if they've been in this predicament before? 
I replied directly to the order confirmation email about canceling the order. They processed a full refund since my order didn't ship out yet.

I replied directly to the order confirmation email about canceling the order. They processed a full refund since my order didn't ship out yet.
I just called their customer service number, and the rep told me that it was too late to cancel. I never received an order confirmation nor any notice of my order being shipped, so I don't know why they aren't able to do so 
mad.gif

I did get an order ID after the order was placed, but no email. All I received was an email from paypal saying a payment was sent.

Update: I just received an email from an Adam and he was able to cancel my order and processed my refund. Thanks NT fam! 
pimp.gif

Now that I know you can use PayPal on the second checkout screen and not get cart jacked, seems like the only way to go with Kith now. Let's see how long before they stop accepting PayPal.

Now that I know you can use PayPal on the second checkout screen and not get cart jacked, seems like the only way to go with Kith now. Let's see how long before they stop accepting PayPal.
been doing that from the jump and have always had an easy time with kith releases outside of the flamingos

and theyll never stop messing with paypal...its the only thing they accept for customers outside of the states

been doing that from the jump and have always had an easy time with kith releases outside of the flamingos

and theyll never stop messing with paypal...its the only thing they accept for customers outside of the states

Good to know. Just seems like such an easy way to go around their BS return policy that maybe they'd wise up.

I received two order confirmations, one for black and one for navy but only got charged once on my cc statement. Hopefully I get both pairs. Really want those blacks. Hope they're just busy charging everyone's cards.

I received two order confirmations, one for black and one for navy but only got charged once on my cc statement. Hopefully I get both pairs. Really want those blacks. Hope they're just busy charging everyone's cards.
maybe youll get both for the price of one
smokin.gif

on the leatherback release, i ordered a couple pairs, but decided to cancel one... they canceled it, refunded my card, but both pairs still showed up at my house, and they never charged me for them... :tongue:

on the leatherback release, i ordered a couple pairs, but decided to cancel one... they canceled it, refunded my card, but both pairs still showed up at my house, and they never charged me for them... :tongue:

WOW :x :smokin

haha, yeah... just an example of how unorganized their customer service was when kith was starting out (leatherbacks were like their 2nd big release after kith opened i think)...

there were other stories on SC about cats ordering, never receiving them, never getting refunded, and never getting any responses to numerous calls and emails... basically getting scammed.

and any time people would address RF on twitter about these things, he would just block them. :lol:

i never understood why he didn't just come out with some sort of basic statement saying something like "look, we're just starting out, and like most new businesses, we've ran into complications, and we're working on them"...

but nothing... he would just call them "haters" and block them... :lol:

hence, why some of the hate on SC for kith and RF was justified (and some of it was not, and i defended them in those cases)...

Last edited:
Hha awesome. Sad thing is.. they're still winning

haha, yeah... just an example of how unorganized their customer service was when kith was starting out (leatherbacks were like their 2nd big release after kith opened i think)...

there were other stories on SC about cats ordering, never receiving them, never getting refunded, and never getting any responses to numerous calls and emails... basically getting scammed.

and any time people would address RF on twitter about these things, he would just block them. :lol:

i never understood why he didn't just come out with some sort of basic statement saying something like "look, we're just starting out, and like most new businesses, we've ran into complications, and we're working on them"...

but nothing... he would just call them "haters" and block them... :lol:

hence, why some of the hate on SC for kith and RF was justified (and some of it was not, and i defended them in those cases)...

I had some issues with Kith starting out word to Melissa their customer service rep. Everything was fixed though. I didn't receive my socks with my volcanoes and that was fixed quickly.

Back
Top Bottom