Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Was somehow able to secure a pair of Camo Mercer's this morning. We'll see how they fit.

selected size 33, then after checkout, said i bought a 26. automatic size switch?! called customer service and said they don't cancel, just have to return it after i receive it. :x.
Defaulted to the lowest available size. Although you successfully added the size to your cart, there are instances when other customers also did the same. However, they completed their purchase sooner...

i wonder what kinda shipping i woulda gotten hit with had i added rope laces to my mercer order today... it shouldn't be anything, cuz you know damn well those laces should cost under $3.00 MAX to ship by themselves (unless it's a bunch)...
Shipping would still remain $12 if you added that item...

Can anyone tell me how long a sz 26 runs in the mercer pants? Still on the fence about grabbing a pair, scared they'll be too long.

TIA

those pumas are crack def. didnt thinkcats would show them this much love..guess i wont get another shoe from ronnie again..bots are going to out and in full effect

Last edited:

Ya  all getting fiegged

Thy dont tell u about sizing cause in the end they get paid regardless

these are not MM

these are some cheap *** quality versions, probably worse than the previous labels. I had the camo one for a few days, lots of misstiching and whatnot

You either size down 2/1. 
do you work in RF's factory?

No way. I want these to wear, the corals are beautiful to me. Hopefully the hype dims down a bit, it actually surprises me that these are hyped at all.
Also surprised these got hyped as much as they are. Personally love both pairs. Clearing out some kicks I don't wear for the potential purchase.

If the corals are "growing on me" am I a hypebeast?! 
sick.gif

I just don't think I can do that goofy plastic disc apparatus. 

no freakin way! those are more british khaki than khaki. if theyre that dark, i dont even want the pair i ordered today.

Kith filter is at it again. It really is a problem. They may not be doing it on purpose but it genuinely changes the color of the item.

Back
Top Bottom