Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm usually a 32-33 in pants depending on the cut and brand. I ordered a 32 in the mercer pants in navy. Some people kept saying go TTS but others said to size down. These should fit fine, correct? I didn't know if the classic twill made a difference in sizing compared to the mercers that dropped before. 

I'm usually a 32-33 in pants depending on the cut and brand. I ordered a 32 in the mercer pants in navy. Some people kept saying go TTS but others said to size down. These should fit fine, correct? I didn't know if the classic twill made a difference in sizing compared to the mercers that dropped before. 

that's cuz everyone has always had to size down for these to fit right in the waist.

but WillMax14 usually knows his kith stuff, and said to go TTS on these now, so a lot of us went up from our normal mercer sizing.

if you can usually pull off a 32 in pants then you should be good either way tho...

If anyone is going to one of the kith locations soon please pm me, just saw that they have mercers in store as well.

they might be a little big in the waist but they will fit your legs better. size 30 would be too tight on your thighs.

if anything, you could get the waist taken in or just wear a belt.

I usually get hit for both in Alberta, but its typically like $12 or less.
thanks man
Everything I've ever ordered from kith I get raped by customs fees when UPS delivered to my house

Shoes, jackets, any other apparel

Most recently 39 dollars in customs for the americanas, plus 40 shipping. I paid 79 dollars on top of retail for them when I ordered from kith

Ridiculous
ouch.. yeah, ups is straight trash. customs be brutal 

nice dude.

i need info on these socks, gonna kill 'em with this whole fit:

View media item 730081
View media item 730080
900x900px-LL-30ebfeb1_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-c40c2ae1_supremebeanie.jpeg

Last edited:
hold up, is the khaki like the normal old khaki, or are they more bone this time... cuz in this pic they look kinda lighter, like the bone color (but without the harry potter lightening bolts):

View media item 730094

Would be dope if it was lighter (stone) ive wanted that color but without the bolts as well. Cant be the KITH filters :nerd:

Anyone know if I'm able to adjust shipping costs after placing two separate orders for some Mercers (I'd be saving $12). Or should I just call customer service and try?

selected size 33, then after checkout, said i bought a 26. automatic size switch?! called customer service and said they don't cancel, just have to return it after i receive it. :x.

selected size 33, then after checkout, said i bought a 26. automatic size switch?! called customer service and said they don't cancel, just have to return it after i receive it. :x.

Damn they wont cancel? that sucks..so if I oredered and changed my mind after purchase I would have to wait for the item to get to me (which takes 2 years since im on the west coast) and then I return the item? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom