Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm ordering via U.S. addy/info this time. That $40 shipping and then getting hit with customs/brokerage from UPS is way too much, almost came out to $80 all together for my Daytonas.

So, ordering in the U.S. on Kith's site, Paypal isn't the best way to checkout since you can get cart jacked correct? And on the site this restock will fall under which label line? Would've been good if RF broke down more details in that IG post.

View media item 729848

Last edited:
will try to get a 32 in the black mercer, I'm just wondering how much it will be to ship, and I live close to kith, so $145? someone help out I live in NJ if that helps.

You all have to remember that everybody its effing different. Some like it tight some, like loose (thats what she said)
I been buying mercer since the first collection, when that had zippers, now those sizing were crazy.
You just have to effing trust me a go TTS or played it safe and go big so you can get it tailor
so today's drop is a completely new fit, more skinnier and TTS than ever before?

this is like the third time i'm asking but are the sizing vanity or regular, ie 26 tag is 26" measured across, or 26 tag is 28"

Read up a few posts. Will max posted a waist measurement. 33 waist is 18" across. I measured a 33 waist pair of Levi's and it's also 18" exactly. I'd call that TTS essentially.

Has anyone else had their order for the Navy bleeker sweats and Bergen hoodie randomly cancelled? Damn you Kith!

Read up a few posts. Will max posted a waist measurement. 33 waist is 18" across. I measured a 33 waist pair of Levi's and it's also 18" exactly. I'd call that TTS essentially.
to me that is still vanity sizing, 18" across is a 36 waist...

Tweets didn't go out but still copped 
smile.gif

copped black twill in 28 hope they run a little big :D

were these the blue labels or white labels or completely new?

Last edited:
Got a 33 in the khakis. Hopefully I like them in person as much as I hoped. If not, dealing with Kith's CS will be a party..

Yeah, I thought as much as well, so I just went with the same 1 down that I've been doing. Copped a pair of the classic black.

Got a 33 in the khakis. Hopefully I like them in person as much as I hoped. If not, dealing with Kith's CS will be a party..
if you don't like them, it wouldn't be hard to sell them for what you paid or a little more rather than dealing with Kith CS.

True. I guess what I'm trying to say is 99.9% of pants these days are 'vanity' sized and according to Will these are in line with today's current sizing trends, as opposed to previous Mercers that ran even larger. I don't have my White Label 33s anymore, but they were for sure larger than 18" across.

Hope everyone got what they wanted ... In and out with a 34 Khaki. We'll see how they fit in a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom