Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I thought it was pants from the Mercer Monday collection that are being restocked tomorrow.

I'm actually not sure anymore. Some have said that the pants that are releasing tomorrow are made of the same material from the Blue Label and White Label collection, which is a thinner/lighter fabric compared to Mercer Monday.

Can anyone else clarify?

I'm actually not sure anymore. Some have said that the pants that are releasing tomorrow are made of the same material from the Blue Label and White Label collection, which is a thinner/lighter fabric compared to Mercer Monday.

Can anyone else clarify?
It's black label which is also thinner/lighter fabric compared to Mercer Monday. Also, same as they secretly released in stores couple weeks ago.

Mercer Pants have odd number sizes? I don't remember seeing size 29? Anyone else?

I bought some khakis last week and they were the light material from previous releases. 98% sure that tomorrows will not be mercer Monday heavy twill per the "Classic Restock" tweet. Just compared waist and length (both Sz 32) from previous navy/grey (black label) and last weeks khakis and the khakis fit smaller but with longer inseam. Weird. Might have to go true this time. Hope that helps

They have had 33 in the MM and White Labels, so I trust they will again.

I know all this fit talk is annoying, but can anyone compare differences in size regarding fitting in the thighs and calves? I'm thinking of going up a size and having the waist tailored so I have some room in the legs. The only pair I've ordered were a 33 and fit fine in the waist but were too small in the calf area.

whats the inseam length on the 33 and 34? I'm 6'3 and skinny (32 waist) I've only tried one pair of mercers before they were 32 and too small

Last edited:
whats the inseam length on the 33 and 34? I'm 6'3 and skinny (32 waist) I've only tried one pair of mercers before they were 32 and too small

I would only imagine them being an inch longer as the size goes up..if the 32 doesn't fit go with the 33-34

Last edited:
I took these measurements
Sz 32 - 17 1/2 inches top side to side
40 inches top side to the bottom of the cuff
Sz 33 - 18 inches top side to side

The only odd sz is 33

They are lighter version, not the twill waterproof version of mercer monday

Another thing is if you have huge thighs or calves do yourself a favor and dont purchase them. You gonna look stupid, sorry but its true.

Dont ask me for more measurements go bother RF with that hahahah im sure he's awake right now

Last edited:
I took these measurements
Sz 32 - 17 1/2 inches top side to side
Sz 33 - 18 inches top side to side

The only odd sz is 33

They are lighter version, not the twill waterproof version of mercer monday

Another thing is if you have huge thighs or calves do yourself a favor and dont purchase them. You gonna look stupid, sorry but its true.

Dont ask me for more measurements go bother RF with that hahahah im sure he's awake right now
Bruh I know! I cant buy mercers. I just aint built like that. Good for toothpicks and your average joe. 

And just like every other fad they will pass and people will think it was crazy that dudes used to have cuffs on the bottom of their pants like they do for sweatshirts.

Hope this is not against the rules, but if one of you kind Americans could help me out with the mercers today.

The problem is not that I can't cop, but just that the pants amount to 240$ if I, most likely, get caught in customs.

If you can help please send me a PM.

I just try a 32, 33 and 34. Only differences are the waist and length. If you have big tights they will fit like skinny jeans (i have big butt and medium tights, and aint fat so dont you dare called me fat hahahahaha) 
someone sounds insecure :D

will they post new links for the restock or do i refresh the old links? btw is it the white label pants or the blue label ones?

Last edited:
I just read up on sizing, and I'm not seeing much of a consensus here. Some are saying Mercers are TTS and some are saying to order down a size or two. I don't really want to spend extra money on a tailor, so should I order TTS or -2"? I wear a 32 in Levi's and Zanerobes.

@NIKEBOY05, good post! Can someone confirm what he said?

Last edited:
I just read up on sizing, and I'm not seeing much of a consensus here. Some are saying Mercers are TTS and some are saying to order down a size or two. I don't really want to spend extra money on a tailor, so should I order TTS or -2"? I wear a 32 in Levi's and Zanerobes.

@NIKEBOY05, good post! Can someone confirm what he said?

I think the problem is that the sizing has been a little different between the collections. My experience based on the white labels is to go down a full even size, but the info from Will Max suggests tomorrow's drop will be more true to size.

You all have to remember that everybody its effing different. Some like it tight some, like loose (thats what she said)
I been buying mercer since the first collection, when that had zippers, now those sizing were crazy.
You just have to effing trust me a go TTS or played it safe and go big so you can get it tailor

it would be pretty foul to have always had mercers run big, and everyone has always had to go down 1 or 2 sizes, and then all the sudden drop tomorrow's pairs without some kind of statement letting people know these are finally gonna be TTS.

typical tho.

as expensive as they already are, we shouldn't have to drop even more dough tailoring these damn things...

from the sounds of it, they are running TTS this time... i went with 33 b4, which is down one from my normal size, and they fit perfect.

i'm gonna try for the navy's in 34 tomorrow (providing they have the grey cuff, i don't want navy's with a black cuff).

i already have the navys from the mercer monday drop, but i don't like the thick material as much. all my other pairs (camo, black, and khaki) are of the older material, so i'm good on those.

not Mercer Mondays. if you have big calves. do stray away. you either get a pair with the right waist or wear a belt to get the calves room. not a good trade off in either perspective.

Shipping to Canada I believe Paypal is the only option.  I used it for previous RF releases and checked out no problem.

I'm ordering via U.S. addy/info this time. That $40 shipping and then getting hit with customs/brokerage from UPS is way too much, almost came out to $80 all together for my Daytonas.

So, ordering in the U.S. on Kith's site, Paypal isn't the best way to checkout since you can get cart jacked correct? And on the site this restock will fall under which label line? Would've been good if RF broke down more details in that IG post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom