Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

with jeans i go 34 since my thighs are a little big. should i do that for these since it sounds like the thighs are tighter?

So is it recommended to size up?

with jeans i go 34 since my thighs are a little big. should i do that for these since it sounds like the thighs are tighter?
i recommend staying true, they fit true in the waist and run a little bit tighter in the quad area but thats just because it's got more of a tapered/slim fit. You also break them in after a while.

Last edited:
I just try a 32, 33 and 34. Only differences are the waist and length. If you have big tights they will fit like skinny jeans (i have big butt and medium tights, and aint fat so dont you dare called me fat hahahahaha) 

I'm a bodybuilder and never owned mercers before... I'm a 32 waist but just how tight in the thighs do they get? Debating going up to a 34 but don't want them to be too big then deal with kiths return staff.

I just try a 32, 33 and 34. Only differences are the waist and length. If you have big tights they will fit like skinny jeans (i have big butt and medium tights, and aint fat so dont you dare called me fat hahahahaha) 
haha i wouldn't dare. 

I'm rolling with 33. 

i got 34 zanerobes and they're too long. 

anyone have mercers and zanerobes and could compare?

haha i wouldn't dare. 

I'm rolling with 33. 

i got 34 zanerobes and they're too long. 

anyone have mercers and zanerobes and could compare?
yeah I have pairs of both and I like my zanerobes in a size 34 to give my legs a little extra space and fit more comfortable to not be as tight. I also get mercers in a size 34 as well for the space around the leg area so that they aren't as tight as well. I would say fit wise Mercers may be a bit bigger but a 32 or 33 would probably be fine especially since you said your zanerobes 34 are too long

What's retail on the Mercers again? maybe my last chance to finally get a pair.

yeah I have pairs of both and I like my zanerobes in a size 34 to give my legs a little extra space and fit more comfortable to not be as tight. I also get mercers in a size 34 as well for the space around the leg area so that they aren't as tight as well. I would say fit wise Mercers may be a bit bigger but a 32 or 33 would probably be fine especially since you said your zanerobes 34 are too long
thanks dude. amazing help. reppd

Anyone know if billing address and shipping address have to be the same via paypal when making a purchase on the online store?

They fit TTS and are slimmer on thighs. The cuffs are tighter now too
They are Black tag if you care about that

I wear a size 32 in most of my pants and went with size 30 with the Mercer Monday collection. Would you suggest going with my true 32 or sticking with a 30?

Last edited:
I wear a size 32 in most of my pants and went with size 30 with the Mercer Monday collection. Would you suggest going with my true 32 or sticking with a 30?

I thought it was pants from the Mercer Monday collection that are being restocked tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom