Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm really feeling both colorways of the COA Pumas, but just can't get with the disc concept. It's just too gimicky to me. I don't want to wear a shoe with a big piece of plastic bulging out on the front.

Same here

i'll post here since i was wearing these with mercers...

took the hanon wildcats for a spin today to run some errands:

b3d1fab4759311e3b7710e42bed4ef95_8.jpg

Those mercers look dope, curious about what colorway that is

Is he gonna drop some mercers with the COA? in that case are there any pics around?
happy.gif

I dont know a lot about the Pumas, not feeling them too much. So i have to see them in person to get excited and get info hahaha

Last edited:
they're just khaki mercers, not sure why they lost their true color in the pic, i didn't edit the colors at all.

can anyone on here who has a pair of the navy bleecker sweatpant in-hand, who also happens to be a shorter guy like myself (i'm 5' 6") post up a picture of themselves wearing the bleecker sweatpant?

my navy pair unfortunately won't reach me until early next week, and i'm contemplating whether or not to try for the black pair whenever they drop tomorrow, but i'm concerned about how they'll end up lookin' on shorter dudes like myself, esp. after seeing this picture of jamie modeling them on kith's blog (anyone know exactly how tall/short he is?):

my concern is that i think they may end up looking overly bunched up between the knee and lower leg area, and may force me to have to always fold the cuff in half just to shorten the length to compensate for that...i know, i know, 1st world short people problems...haha...

anyways, thanks in advance! and good luck to all of you looking to cop tomorrow...
He said he wears small in that picture.

Anyone have experience with any of the mercer-esque pants on Urban Outfitters? Some pairs for as low as 49... considering pulling the trigger on those if they are at least similar.

i'll post here since i was wearing these with mercers...

took the hanon wildcats for a spin today to run some errands:

b3d1fab4759311e3b7710e42bed4ef95_8.jpg

with flash for the 3M:

1524640_10151781804376467_1639158106_n.jpg

flames:

31de0278759311e38dde12fe07d4610c_8.jpg
Are those the Mercers from a while back or recent restock? I just got my khakis yesterday and they fit very tight on the calf.

I wouldn't suggest buying leather pants without trying them on.  Plus, Kith has God-Awful return policies. 

Last edited:
Didnt i told you to get your money ready. If you are expecting a leather pant to cost less than $300 u buggin. #highfashion

NAH I missed that memo, that $300 will go to much better things this year. I support the movement but I'll pass at that price gracefully. Rather have some Bred 1s..

I think the leather mercers will be 400+, but we'll see

Excited to see the high fashion stuff that he's bringing, not expecting to cop any though

Back
Top Bottom