Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

can anyone on here who has a pair of the navy bleecker sweatpant in-hand, who also happens to be a shorter guy like myself (i'm 5' 6") post up a picture of themselves wearing the bleecker sweatpant?

my navy pair unfortunately won't reach me until early next week, and i'm contemplating whether or not to try for the black pair whenever they drop tomorrow, but i'm concerned about how they'll end up lookin' on shorter dudes like myself, esp. after seeing this picture of jamie modeling them on kith's blog (anyone know exactly how tall/short he is?):

View media item 725518
my concern is that i think they may end up looking overly bunched up between the knee and lower leg area, and may force me to have to always fold the cuff in half just to shorten the length to compensate for that...i know, i know, 1st world short people problems...haha...

anyways, thanks in advance! and good luck to all of you looking to cop tomorrow...

^ The length on all bleecker sweatpants is 32" if that helps

yes, that does help (i'm still curious to how they actually look worn), but thanks and repped!

where is willmax, wonder if he can comment on what model pumas are the ones in the cove cw. found this on a fb groub btwView media item 725652

if you're talkin' about the one pictured in the bottom right, i'm relatively confident that it's the r698 model (i have the blackrainbow x puma r698 collab, and that's exactly what it looks like from the top down view):

View media item 725707

can anyone on here who has a pair of the navy bleecker sweatpant in-hand, who also happens to be a shorter guy like myself (i'm 5' 6") post up a picture of themselves wearing the bleecker sweatpant?

my navy pair unfortunately won't reach me until early next week, and i'm contemplating whether or not to try for the black pair whenever they drop tomorrow, but i'm concerned about how they'll end up lookin' on shorter dudes like myself, esp. after seeing this picture of jamie modeling them on kith's blog (anyone know exactly how tall/short he is?):

my concern is that i think they may end up looking overly bunched up between the knee and lower leg area, and may force me to have to always fold the cuff in half just to shorten the length to compensate for that...i know, i know, 1st world short people problems...haha...

anyways, thanks in advance! and good luck to all of you looking to cop tomorrow...
The guy on the pic is 5'7"-8" tops. He wears a Extra small. They fit a little long if you go with your regular sz (Im a L went with a M)
yes, that does help (i'm still curious to how they actually look worn), but thanks and repped!
if you're talkin' about the one pictured in the bottom right, i'm relatively confident that it's the r698 model (i have the blackrainbow x puma r698 collab, and that's exactly what it looks like from the top down view):
^He's right

But i dont think thats a RF collab tho

where is willmax, wonder if he can comment on what model pumas are the ones in the cove cw. found this on a fb groub btw
Those cove r698s > Teal Toes. Not even close. The R698 model itself is really nice too. For real though I sense 2014 is the year of Puma. Just like how Asics caught the hype in 2012 and 2013.

Those cove r698s > Teal Toes. Not even close. The R698 model itself is really nice too. For real though I sense 2014 is the year of Puma. Just like how Asics caught the hype in 2012 and 2013.
I was thinking the samet hing the other day they go from the 2 blaze of glory too the bluefields too the shark baits too the COA project in january. They killed the end of 2013 and they are gonna keep it up in 2014. Bluefields were my first pumas and the coves are on their way! excited too see what projects they have going on in 2014!

Last edited:
They emailed me saying they been refunded but why is the charge still there. Smh

It took 3 days for Social Status to refund me

It took them a week and the product is still in stock place is never seeing any of my money again easily have the worst customer service/dumbest employes!

They are definitely suspicious. I'll never deal with them again. A sneakerhead that lives near Social Status' just PM'd me this:

"dudes are straight resellers with a Nike QS account

I'm in pittsburgh and they consistently sell limited releases out the back door for 2-3x retail. Most recently, bred1s for $500 and oregon foams for $750

They lie to customers that they're not getting certain kicks, and then a couple months later you see it in their glass case, but nope.. 'they're not for sale'

The few pairs of limited kicks they do sell to the public, they make require a $25-100 purchase for a raffle ticket, depending on the shoe.

They had a mini sneaker convention here in pittsburgh in august, and wouldn't you know, the dude who owns social status had FSR of every single QS release thus far in 2013 for 2x retail minimum.

I've thought about reporting them to nike, but I have no literal proof of any of these practices, despite how common they are. Every sneaker fan in the city knows that they're crooks.

Oh and about your new balance, yah those were in store for 50% off before xmas. They told us about the sale right when we walked in the door. My friend was gonna buy a pair and when he got to the checkout they hit him with 'do you wanna look around for another pair of something, these shoes are buy one get one 50% off'

Just plain jokers, they sell en noir and hba, same stock has been sitting in the store for over a year..

I honestly think it's a drug front seeing how many kids are always hanging in there, never buying anything, but they got 4-5 employees working the floor at all times."

- Anonymous

hopefully the COA release is similar to the ECP with plenty of pairs of each colorway. curious to see the john elliott pieces too
Limited pieces, pairs gets first shots at the JE x RF products. 4 pieces no kith branding. Doubt there will be online release of them. I can only hope...

not gonna lie, i think the bleeker sweats are worth every penny. the zipper pockets do it for me alone, but the elastic drawstring wasteband is a nice touch. i dont mind the branding either. at least its not like those juicy couture yoga pants with the print across the *** haha. it doesnt hurt that its 3m also.

I'm really feeling both colorways of the COA Pumas, but just can't get with the disc concept. It's just too gimicky to me. I don't want to wear a shoe with a big piece of plastic bulging out on the front.

i'll post here since i was wearing these with mercers...

took the hanon wildcats for a spin today to run some errands:

b3d1fab4759311e3b7710e42bed4ef95_8.jpg

with flash for the 3M:

1524640_10151781804376467_1639158106_n.jpg

flames:

31de0278759311e38dde12fe07d4610c_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom