Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i regret not getting a je hoodie during the black friday sale, could have had it for less 100 :frown:

Are you talking about the JE Villain hoodie? Been looking for those for so long.

Edit: Would be dope if a Villain hoodie is part of the Kith x JE collection.

Last edited:
So by you posting words that are against the rules, and me deleting it means I'm on RFs payroll... Damn. *sits by mailbox to wait for that first check*

not gonna lie, i think the bleeker sweats are worth every penny. the zipper pockets do it for me alone, but the elastic drawstring wasteband is a nice touch. i dont mind the branding either. at least its not like those juicy couture yoga pants with the print across the *** haha. it doesnt hurt that its 3m also.
Can you comment on the fit at all? I was thinking about getting them. According to their measurements I'd be a large, but I have a feeling they may be too tight in the calves. 

surprised the leather mercers don't have kith logos all over them...
laugh.gif
We have yet to see that I guess

Can you comment on the fit at all? I was thinking about getting them. According to their measurements I'd be a large, but I have a feeling they may be too tight in the calves. 

theyre the same fit as the mercers to me. unless you have extremely large calves, youll be fine.

Really disappointed with the Bleecker Sweats after getting them in person, they're really comfy...the zippers are cool...and the 3m hit is a nice touch but I don't think it was worth the money. Definitely like my mercers better.

Advice on sizing on mercers? Heard they run big but no idea to which kind of measurement. I'm a true 36 waist but my vanity sizing (ie Levi's and naked and famous) is 33-34. Thanks for the help

Restock on Mercer's tomorrow at 11am est. Black, navy, khaki and camo sizes 26-38. Fieg just instagrammed it.

Good looks, I kinda stopped looking at his instagram just because im not a fan of the pumas but i do need some umber mercers. By khaki hopefully he means those not the chai or suede colors.

Hope everyone goes for the camos so I can get the blacks. @nguyen24 it's the older khaki color way. Real khaki color and better material IMO

Advice on sizing on mercers? Heard they run big but no idea to which kind of measurement. I'm a true 36 waist but my vanity sizing (ie Levi's and naked and famous) is 33-34. Thanks for the help

go with that. im the same way. originally i got 34s, but i know i couldve easily worn a 33.

Last edited:
Hope everyone goes for the camos so I can get the blacks. @nguyen24 it's the older khaki color way. Real khaki color and better material IMO
What size do you wear in mercers? I remember you wore 33-34.

Back
Top Bottom