Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i did, i got refunded. if you got charged $12 for shipping,kith has rejected the payment. shipping for the laces cost $5 only. try checking to cc or paypal whether kith refunded you or not.

Thanks for the response. I got charged and the charge is still there. My shipping was $5 but still no shipping confirmation or product arrival. I also tried the UPS reference number tracking but nothing there either. Though I'm not sure they'd ship a pair of laces via UPS.

First time poster, it's a nice thread for info. About the Kith ropes. Got the $5 shipping live in TX. I have recevied my shippping info but the "arrival date" mysteriously changed from 1/3 to 1/7 this morning...guessing from the holidays

First time poster, it's a nice thread for info. About the Kith ropes. Got the $5 shipping live in TX. I have recevied my shippping info but the "arrival date" mysteriously changed from 1/3 to 1/7 this morning...guessing from the holidays

Welcome to the thread and thanks for sharing.

When did you receive the shipping email?

People would not beast those fire reds if RF put his name on it! Young collectors dont pay attention too older collabs cause they are very hard too find and usually sky high prices they would rather pay retail on recent collabs. As far as kithstrikes go I see it as an easy way to cop a shoe I had if I missed out on before like the kill bills. GRS have actually been getting a lot harder too cop for asics look at the rudolph's those flew off the shelfs still can't find my size for under 180!

yes they would. with the bright colors, reminiscent of the early 90's colors of runners from asics, nike, etc., with the dope, balanced color blocking, and being the currently popular V model, they definitely would.

no, you try to use older RF collabs for trades (good ones too, like super blues, super reds, aquas, etc, ones that don't even command a super high resell value, not any higher than recent, hyped ones) and they scuff at them, and want the more recent, more hyped ones... and lots of them don't even get the recent ones for retail. they miss out and pay a premium like most people.

easy way? the kill bills were already on ebay and MP's for around the same price (slightly higher than retail), cuz the hype died down tremendously (cuz once it cooled off and people got them in hand, looking at them for what they really are, they realized how dull the yellow used is, how unmatching the yellow in the materials is, and how wack and shiny that nylon toe box material looks in that color).

agreed that with more attention on asics, GR's have been harder to cop. but still easy peasy compared to hyped up collabs (when some of the GR's are hotter than the collabs these days, like, i can name 5 GR's that i prefer over most of the collabs of 2013)... but i was more talking about the less hyped up GR's... some of them have been great this year, and get slept on cuz there's no corny nick name for them, or kithstrike hype... which is completely fine by me.

Every time I order from kith I never get shipping confirmation lol just arrives at my door.
roll.gif
thats me too. kith cs is borderline terrible. 

If KITH doesn't send a shipping confirmation, you can always track by reference.

I tried that on these laces by putting the order number and got nothing. Is there something else I should put in the reference field? Order number alone worked before on Americanas.

If shipping is a hassle for you, might as well have someone like myself help u out. 

Looking through my emails cant find the shipping conf email. I ordered 12/24 almost positive i recevied the tracking# on 12/27
Yup usually takes 7 days to get to San Antonio.. That's 7 business days, no including holidays and weekend... Snail mail.

Last edited:
Do you guys think the rope laces are available in stores

Theyre already expensive enough no sense in waiting and paying extra for shipping when i could just go to the store

Does anyone have the RFxsebago boots? I'm looking at a pair for the winter and they look nice, but wondering if the quality is there as well

yes they would. with the bright colors, reminiscent of the early 90's colors of runners from asics, nike, etc., with the dope, balanced color blocking, and being the currently popular V model, they definitely would.

no, you try to use older RF collabs for trades (good ones too, like super blues, super reds, aquas, etc, ones that don't even command a super high resell value, not any higher than recent, hyped ones) and they scuff at them, and want the more recent, more hyped ones... and lots of them don't even get the recent ones for retail. they miss out and pay a premium like most people.

easy way? the kill bills were already on ebay and MP's for around the same price (slightly higher than retail), cuz the hype died down tremendously (cuz once it cooled off and people got them in hand, looking at them for what they really are, they realized how dull the yellow used is, how unmatching the yellow in the materials is, and how wack and shiny that nylon toe box material looks in that color).

agreed that with more attention on asics, GR's have been harder to cop. but still easy peasy compared to hyped up collabs (when some of the GR's are hotter than the collabs these days, like, i can name 5 GR's that i prefer over most of the collabs of 2013)... but i was more talking about the less hyped up GR's... some of them have been great this year, and get slept on cuz there's no corny nick name for them, or kithstrike hype... which is completely fine by me.
Thought you were talking about the all red ones. Yes easy way the kill bills were going for 180 in my size and I was checking ebay religously so yes it was an easy way for me too cop them after i missed them! Personally I like the kill bills and got exactly what I had expected from seeing pics and from seeeing them in person! Old RF release are 2 too 4xs more than any new release that comes out now. Please if you can point me into the direction of where I can get old RF releases for a cheap price let me know Im a size 7.5/8!

Back
Top Bottom