Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ahhh join date... the deciding factor when anyone has an opinion

oh ... and your post did have a whiff of hypebeastiality

actually, im not surprised coming from people in this thread. i post frequently and only a hypebeast would be sensitive to what would be perceived as "a whiff of hypebeastiality". i made 2 statements. i was happy to be able to cop the volcanos (on RD) and that a lot of people rank them in the top 5-10 sneakers to release this year. PLEASE dissect my expression "hypebeasiality" :smh:

lmao. i dont need to really prove anything to anyone here. but i can tell you i am 35 and have been collecting shoes longer than most. now, allow me to explain just why your post outed you as a hypebeast sir; the fact that a shoe you own was on a top 10 list made you like them more than before is pretty much the definition of hype. its ok though little buddy. i still love you and hope you have a happy new year :smile:
Dude beasted, you called him out and then very apporiately responded to his recant. Very impressed. 10/10

lmao. i dont need to really prove anything to anyone here. but i can tell you i am 35 and have been collecting shoes longer than most. now, allow me to explain just why your post outed you as a hypebeast sir; the fact that a shoe you own was on a top 10 list made you like them more than before is pretty much the definition of hype. its ok though little buddy. i still love you and hope you have a happy new year :smile:

LOL no ***** given here. youre 35 and calling people hypebeasts over the internet. bravo. please give yourself a pat on the back when you have the chance.

oh and one more thing. youve been collecting for years, youre 35 and just discovered niketalk less than 3 months ago? sounds credible to me.

LOL no ***** given here. youre 35 and calling people hypebeasts over the internet. bravo. please give yourself a pat on the back when you have the chance.

oh and one more thing. youve been collecting for years, youre 35 and just discovered niketalk less than 3 months ago? sounds credible to me.
check this thread out. it actually IS credible. Most sneakerheads know NT is for lurking. man trust me NT is not a new thing for me lol. This place is good at searching twitter for info.. other than that its pretty much flame wars. I meant what I said. I love you and happy new year. 

Im talking about 21 Mercer my man
laugh.gif

Hey everyone, does anyone on here that's like 6'2" or over own kith and mercer pants? I'm like 6'3"-6'4" and I'm worried that if I scoop a pair they'll be really short on me. I usually wear a 34 waist. I own 3 pairs of zanerobes all in 34 and the fit and length is perfect. Can anyone with both possibly compared the sizing of them? I wanna try a pair of pants but will prolly have to get of eBay so no returns. Thanks!

Hey everyone, does anyone on here that's like 6'2" or over own kith and mercer pants? I'm like 6'3"-6'4" and I'm worried that if I scoop a pair they'll be really short on me. I usually wear a 34 waist. I own 3 pairs of zanerobes all in 34 and the fit and length is perfect. Can anyone with both possibly compared the sizing of them? I wanna try a pair of pants but will prolly have to get of eBay so no returns. Thanks!

Don't buy. I'm 6'0" size 33 and the 33's were too short. Maybe 34 is different but I doubt it.

stopped by and checked out the sweatpants at Kith Manhattan.

Not impressed.

I have a couple of the Nike Tech Pack sweats (the $80 ones) and they blow away the KITH sweats in terms of materials and quality IMO, and they are 30 dollars less and don't have any ridiculously loud logos on them either.

yeah, the over branding is getting to be too much (at least he doesn't do it to the asics collabs, but the way he does it to everything else tells me maybe asics doesn't let him or something)...

that dumb kith logo near the bottom is so unnecessary...

even if they were better quality than the nikes and cheaper, those logos would ruin it for me (and i'd say the same if nike over did it, but at least nike is a legendary name, kith is not, and i don't get down with the corny "just us" ethos, don't wanna rep that, most i'll do is rock colorways i like that he knocks up)...

Alright just won an auction for some coves and the kid said they were flawless in a message but doesnt say so in the descreption would I still be able to use that message in my deffense if they aren't flawless?

what type of question is this? just buy it if you like it wtf 

it's what's wrong with the culture right now, imo... even if they're not buying to resell, a lot of people are just buying what is hyped up, popular, exclusive, and what they think will make them cool / make their collection look better.

i love finding shoes i really dig for the low, nice and easy cop, cuz people are sleeping on them, cuz there's no hype, or very little (how all these asics used to be, including RF's).

like these fiery red V's about to drop... they're a GR so they're gonna be an easy cop, but they're DOPE, by far the best V colorway to come out yet. if they were a RF design, people would be BEASTING on them.

it's pathetic really.

these kids in the runner FB groups are the worst. they act like no GR's are worth copping, only the hyped up collabs, that's all their collections consist of, and they don't even value older collabs, like the ARC's, solebox's, alvin's, and even older RF's like super blue's and aqua navy's... they only pay attention to older stuff if RF "kithstrikes" them with rope laces or something... then they BEAST, just cuz they're limited. like the blueberry's... those sat for like a year on PYS, and hit sales racks and discount outlets like khols... then RF "kithstrikes" them once they're all gone and people love them all of the sudden, and they instantly sell out. :lol:

it's this corny type of bogus hype that RF has created that has left a bad taste in the mouth of a lot of oldschool runner collectors... it's not jealousy, hate, etc, they just see the silliness of it all (tho some of the runner elitists do take it too far, and won't give RF credit when it's due, and hate on any and everything he does, and in those instances i have stuck up for him)...

it's fine with me tho, it just makes it easier for me to cop certain joints that i like that don't get hyped, cuz i'm getting tired of how much of a hassle the hyped releases are becoming (it's getting worse and worse, year by year)...

it's what's wrong with the culture right now, imo... even if they're not buying to resell, a lot of people are just buying what is hyped up, popular, exclusive, and what they think will make them cool / make their collection look better.

i love finding shoes i really dig for the low, nice and easy cop, cuz people are sleeping on them, cuz there's no hype, or very little (how all these asics used to be, including RF's).

like these fiery red V's about to drop... they're a GR so they're gonna be an easy cop, but they're DOPE, by far the best V colorway to come out yet. if they were a RF design, people would be BEASTING on them.

it's pathetic really.

these kids in the runner FB groups are the worst. they act like no GR's are worth copping, only the hyped up collabs, that's all their collections consist of, and they don't even value older collabs, like the ARC's, solebox's, alvin's, and even older RF's like super blue's and aqua navy's... they only pay attention to older stuff if RF "kithstrikes" them with rope laces or something... then they BEAST, just cuz they're limited. like the blueberry's... those sat for like a year on PYS, and hit sales racks and discount outlets like khols... then RF "kithstrikes" them once they're all gone and people love them all of the sudden, and they instantly sell out.
laugh.gif

it's this corny type of bogus hype that RF has created that has left a bad taste in the mouth of a lot of oldschool runner collectors... it's not jealousy, hate, etc, they just see the silliness of it all (tho some of the runner elitists do take it too far, and won't give RF credit when it's due, and hate on any and everything he does, and in those instances i have stuck up for him)...

it's fine with me tho, it just makes it easier for me to cop certain joints that i like that don't get hyped, cuz i'm getting tired of how much of a hassle the hyped releases are becoming (it's getting worse and worse, year by year)...
People would not beast those fire reds if RF put his name on it! Young collectors dont pay attention too older collabs cause they are very hard too find and usually sky high prices they would rather pay retail on recent collabs. As far as kithstrikes go I see it as an easy way to cop a shoe I had if I missed out on before like the kill bills. GRS have actually been getting a lot harder too cop for asics look at the rudolph's those flew off the shelfs still can't find my size for under 180!

Back
Top Bottom