Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dj proto j dj proto j nobody seems to ever have my size in those groups. Ebay is best bet and to try and talk sellers down. They're asking for $600 - 1000 like cmon son, you know these are gonna sit here right?

yeah, size 12 is becoming extinct as well.

and yeah, they literally just rot away on ebay for those prices...

i don't know what they're thinking, the RF resell values have peaked imo, they're gonna start dropping a bit from now on imo, unless they're the super hyped colorways like salmon toes and coves.

ya ive figured theyve peaked as well.  thats one reason why ive unloaded a bunch of my older RFs towards the end of last year.  for different reasons, i got rid of my salmon toes, cove gl3s, eclipses and super blues.  i always list my shoes at VERY competitive prices when i decide to sell, no sense in listing them for ungodly amounts just to have them sit for a year on ebay.  thats prolly why none of the listings lasted longer than 24 hrs haha...

No kidding!! If I ever find my sz in that price range I'll buy and figure out how to pay for it later. HaHaa.

is 225 for worn 1x coves good?
If it's a sz 11.5 or 12, the answer is NO.  Put me in contact with that seller so I can give him a piece of my mind for disrespecting you with that absurd offer.  If it's any other size, yes it's a good price.

Last edited:
Just bought the Navy sweats and holy crap they are really nice. I went down a sz (from L to M)

If it's a sz 11.5 or 12, the answer is NO.  Put me in contact with that seller so I can give him a piece of my mind for disrespecting you with that absurd offer.  If it's any other size, yes it's a good price.
roll.gif

Just bought the Navy sweats and holy crap they are really nice. I went down a sz (from L to M)
Yea i got a small same size I use in HM seweats hopefully they will fit well if so gonna grab a pair of the black ones thia weekend!

One the auction on ebay andI asked too do 10 percent which is 225 off the ebay price. Funny dude last week wouldn't do his coves for my bluefields cause he was saying they were worth 400+ told him they were worth 200-250 and he tried to tell me I was raping him in the trade

@akademikgenius all my gl3s are size 9-9.5

@DJ Proto J i do ALL my auctions bin style.  all of them were worn at least half a dozen times but i wear force fields and take great care of my shoes so for most of them the only way you can tell they are worn is if you look at the bottom.  i sold the salmon toes for $900, coves for $900, super blues(most "worn" pair) for $480 and eclipses for $400. 

im stating the prices to give people an IDEA of what the market is for those pairs(whether buying or selling).  again i feel it is a decent indicator because like i said, i listed them at those prices and got many offers instantly but they all sold for my asking price within 24 hours.  take it for what its worth...

Damn wish I could've got those eclipses from you jfbollin cuz those are my size damn just damn

Puma coves had more than 1 12... They didn't have anything over a 12 for public sale. Only 2 pairs of 12 were sold on the line and everything else was online. 

Puma coves had more than 1 12... They didn't have anything over a 12 for public sale. Only 2 pairs of 12 were sold on the line and everything else was online. 

hopefully the COA release is similar to the ECP with plenty of pairs of each colorway. curious to see the john elliott pieces too

Back
Top Bottom