Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So you got 2 pairs of leatherbacks?! Haha still not over that. You keep both?

yeah, well i gave one to my girl for christmas. was her size, was gonna cancel cuz i didn't think she'd like them, but since i got 'em for free i gave em to her anyways and turns out she loves 'em (but she prefers the turquoise laces on 'em)...

yeah, well i gave one to my girl for christmas. was her size, was gonna cancel cuz i didn't think she'd like them, but since i got 'em for free i gave em to her anyways and turns out she loves 'em (but she prefers the turquoise laces on 'em)...
you're a good man for that

honestly, those look charcoal.

are they black, but just have the sheen some have said the new batch of blacks have?

Few things now that you say it:
They do have a sheen and my work area is super white and so it's picking that up. Im home now so I'll take sole pics with my real camera and against my publish, zanerobe and cotton on joggers

EDIT AND UPDATE

View media item 734552

From left to right
Mercers, Publish, Zanerobe and Cotton On Drake Chino whatevers.
All 34 waists

After throwing the mercers on I'm glad I got 34s. 33 would have been a little to tight. The cuff is real right, which i light. The length is perfect.
As you can see the zanerobes are reallllly long. The Black mercers have a little sheen to them thats ok. Wish they were a little more matte.

Last edited:
I like em. Looser on the crotch than Mercers but not as loose as zanerobes. Material is like dockers. Different reviews on sizing. I went one Sz up (34) cus they didn't have a 33 and they fit a tad loose but comfy.

lightweight, comfortable..looser around croch/thigh area while still looking fitted...slim under the knee...cuff not too tight...extremely comfortable

better stitching than mercers easily

size down for a tighter fit or stay TTS if you like em comfy/ a bit loose

i got the wool publish joggers and i would say that the quality/craftsmanship is better than the mercers. the fit is tts and its more of a slim fit, than skinny. compared to mercers, they are a lot more comfy in the crotch like said. the only negative is that the cuff isnt tight enough, at least for my liking. being a shorter guy (5' 8") the length is perfect. the cuff is about an inc lower than my ankle, so with shoes theres a little bit of stacking. its perfect because it doesnt look like youre wearing capris haha. after owning both mercers and publish joggers, i would say that publish is a better choice. i suggest trying them before dumping too much money into mercers.

Last edited:
i got the wool publish joggers and i would say that the quality/craftsmanship is better than the mercers. the fit is tts and its more of a slim fit, than skinny. compared to mercers, they are a lot more comfy in the crotch like said. the only negative is that the cuff isnt tight enough, at least for my liking. being a shorter guy (5' 8") the length is perfect. the cuff is about an inc lower than my ankle, so with shoes theres a little bit of stacking. its perfect because it doesnt look like youre wearing capris haha. after owning both mercers and publish joggers, i would say that publish is a better choice. i suggest trying them before dumping too much money into mercers.
Well said. I'm 5'8" too. That's average not short man c'mon hah

but i agree publish quality and build is better than the mercer pant while being significantly cheaper

Man I gotta try these publish joggers now too many positive reviews. Probably order a pair later today. Wheres best place to order them?

Man I gotta try these publish joggers now too many positive reviews. Probably order a pair later today. Wheres best place to order them?
Try Urban outfitters online. Sometimes they have coupons too. Or google search I got some on YCMC a while back for $55 each

Try Urban outfitters online. Sometimes they have coupons too. Or google search I got some on YCMC a while back for $55 each

Okay cool try them later see if I can find some good prices for em. $55 is cheap too, probably try a black or charcoal pair

Okay cool try them later see if I can find some good prices for em. $55 is cheap too, probably try a black or charcoal pair
jimmy jazz has em Fsr 

enter hx24 at checkout and it brings it down to 61 plus 6.95 shipping.

scooping up a charcoal right now lol...my navys came in yesterday and got the black joints off jugrnaut few weeks back

jimmy jazz has em Fsr 

enter hx24 at checkout and it brings it down to 61 plus 6.95 shipping.

scooping up a charcoal right now lol...my navys came in yesterday and got the black joints off jugrnaut few weeks back

Oh my lord bless your soul lol. Im about to scoop me a pair right now and try these bad boys for myself see how I like em. Thanks appreciate it. Repped

my seller might be flopping on those knicks ECPs

can ANYONE help me score a pair (11.5 or 12) ds or vnds? ebay ones are just far far too expensive..dont know wher eto look..flightclub, kixify, and ************* had none

publish doesn't make 33? :frown:. i figured i'm a dead on 33. mercers came in today, ordered 33, definitely fit like a 34, imo. hopefully, after washing them in warm water, they waist will shrink a bit.

publish doesn't make 33? :frown:. i figured i'm a dead on 33. mercers came in today, ordered 33, definitely fit like a 34, imo. hopefully, after washing them in warm water, they waist will shrink a bit.
We're the same size. I wear a 34 in all publish and they fit well, 32 would be too small. And with Mercers, you should be good after wash and dry as well. Own 32s but went with 33 this time

Got in the latest run of mercers in a Navy 32, they don't fit me the way I hoped. Let me know if interested.

Back
Top Bottom