Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Does kith actually cancel multiple orders? Anybody have experience?
I accidentally ordered 2 diamond asics once and when i asked they told me the whole order would be cancelled, but they ended up sending both pairs. not too sure about this release though, kind of a bigger deal than the diamonds

Hope if they do cancel, they just cancel the extra and ship the 1 pair. Doubt it tho since Kith cancelled ALL SG's my friend ordered. 

People getting their STs and Mossads from Cyber Monday while people still waiting for Mais and 3.1s from Legends day lol

I ordered 2 pairs of mossads, 1 for me 1 for my wife. Used same shipping address but different payment obviously. It stated "Only 1 pair per customer" so we'll see what happens.

woulda completed the collection if i was a millionaire

we'll see if prices start flying around the low 100s

mostly just cancelled orders but i remember the first year he did it he mentioned that he held a few pairs

People getting their STs and Mossads from Cyber Monday while people still waiting for Mais and 3.1s from Legends day lol
I orders Militia 3.1's first on LD, then I ordered Salmon 3.1. Salmons shipped, Militias didn't. I ordered ST 3.0 and Mossads 3.0 on Cyber Monday. ST 3.0 shipped, Mossads 3.0 AND my original Militia 3.1's hasn't shipped yet. 
I ordered 2 pairs of mossads, 1 for me 1 for my wife. Used same shipping address but different payment obviously. It stated "Only 1 pair per customer" so we'll see what happens.
same, placed 2 orders. One under my account with my payment details, my billing/shipping. Placed another as guest checkout with my gf's payment details and her billing/shipping. Somehow both shows up under my account. Might be screwed there. 

I orders Militia 3.1's first on LD, then I ordered Salmon 3.1. Salmons shipped, Militias didn't. I ordered ST 3.0 and Mossads 3.0 on Cyber Monday. ST 3.0 shipped, Mossads 3.0 AND my original Militia 3.1's hasn't shipped yet. 

same, placed 2 orders. One under my account with my payment details, my billing/shipping. Placed another as guest checkout with my gf's payment details and her billing/shipping. Somehow both shows up under my account. Might be screwed there. 
Seems like ST are getting priority for some reason.

ST went out to all the golden ticket winners well before mossads.

So many unfulfilled orders in my order history....
eyes.gif

Haven't heard anything about shipping from that Monday restock. Chose regular

Back
Top Bottom