Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Salmon toes price has already dropped by $200-$300.

Reseller szn hurts this time of the year with so much dropping

Newbie resellers can't afford to sit on them and need their money back ASAP, so they are ******* it up for the actual resellers

How long does it usually take for your order on kith to be "Fulfilled"? My ST order still says "unfulfilled".

You can't afford to "look" at 3.1 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

On that note my salmon 3.1 just came in.

3.1 set complete.
definitely burned a hole in my pocket for empty promises lol. I was gonna give them a try if I got a ticket out of it but shot blanks so I started despising them 
eyes.gif

How long does it usually take for your order on kith to be "Fulfilled"? My ST order still says "unfulfilled".
I think all of us are.. with the exception of those golden ticketers. Once real shipping confirmations go out, I'd expect more people to list them up and undercut others

Last edited:
Am I the only person still waiting on legends shipping? (3.1 Mossad) I ordered a 12 way late... Maybe it gets cancelled...

I don't even have closet space for these damn boxes but can't deny that SG with a regular asics box does feel like the odd one out despite that it actually stacks up nicely with all my shoe boxes

Last edited:
I'm just pissed we didn't get a dope card/pin with the super greens.

I plan on getting the cards and pins framed.

Still need to get my homage pin set framed too.

Maybe I'll do that from my self to myself for x mas [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom