Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeezys from kith being delivered this week. between the legends day drop, yeezy drop, cyber monday unicorn drop, and whatever else orders they've received, its no wonder they seem to be slow with shipping. throw in the holidays and its a logistical mess to get all orders out in the usual timely fashion.

they really are hideous. I didnt even know I could dump these for 350 after fees until I do so. I dont understand so much hype on salmon. really like mossads more.

they really are hideous. I didnt even know I could dump these for 350 after fees until I do so. I dont understand so much hype on salmon. really like mossads more.

We taking salmon 2.0? What size? I'll take them. Lol

I'm just pissed we didn't get a dope card/pin with the super greens.

I plan on getting the cards and pins framed.

Still need to get my homage pin set framed too.

Maybe I'll do that from my self to myself for x mas [emoji]128514[/emoji]
post pictures of this when you do bro.. sounds like a dope idea, may do the same with mine after hearing it.

yeezys from kith being delivered this week. between the legends day drop, yeezy drop, cyber monday unicorn drop, and whatever else orders they've received, its no wonder they seem to be slow with shipping. throw in the holidays and its a logistical mess to get all orders out in the usual timely fashion.
its not kith that ships them out though, its bergen logistics. which, tbh, is even worse because its not just kith's orders they have to fulfill, its all their other clients' too. honestly i wouldn't expect any cyber monday orders to get fulfilled until like the end of the week. would be nice to get it earlier though but im not even gonna expect a shipping email until friday

Salmon toes price has already dropped by $200-$300.

Reseller szn hurts this time of the year with so much dropping
What do you think "fair" is for STs and Mossads? As you mentioned, looks like some people are quickly jumping on the $800ish offers. I could be wrong, but I'd imagine high $6s and lows $7s would be achievable with a motivated seller once all the shoes reach buyers. These 2 pairs finally got me to get off my butt to search through my storage and closet for DB3s and the like to sell lol. In any case, I always seem to encounter the clowns the are super proud of their crap and are asking absurd amounts.  Some of which get super offended when you toss a going rate number like you're low balling them. 

Last edited:

its not kith that ships them out though, its bergen logistics. which, tbh, is even worse because its not just kith's orders they have to fulfill, its all their other clients' too. honestly i wouldn't expect any cyber monday orders to get fulfilled until like the end of the week. would be nice to get it earlier though but im not even gonna expect a shipping email until friday
who else ships with BL?

Well I elevated a PayPal claim at 9:45 this morning and guess what shoes up in my inbox at 10:00. A notifications that my order will be shipped today..........
As I was typing this I got a call from KITH and they said it had only been 3 (business) days since "legends days".
I don't know.......

they're not wrong lol

Correct, they are not wrong. My purchase was made on the Tuesday morning before Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and yes I was a little impatient, and spoiled from other releases. I got lucky on the RCs today (Tuesday morning) and Received a shipping confirmation and tracking number by this evening. They are scheduled to be at my door on Thursday. So the shoes I ordered today will arrive before the shoes I ordered a week ago.......? No big deal, just attempting to explain why I was a little "impatient".

Correct, they are not wrong. My purchase was made on the Tuesday morning before Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and yes I was a little impatient, and spoiled from other releases. I got lucky on the RCs today (Tuesday morning) and Received a shipping confirmation and tracking number by this evening. They are scheduled to be at my door on Thursday. So the shoes I ordered today will arrive before the shoes I ordered a week ago.......? No big deal, just attempting to explain why I was a little "impatient".

You gotta chill, fam. These companies have hundreds of orders going out at any one time. Couple that with the madness from the Holiday rush. NYC is a whole different animal, esp this time of year. You gotta expect slower shipping times.

Kith used to be WAY worse, believe it or not. They have stepped up their shipping department quite a bit.

Kith just sent tracking for ST 2.0.. 
smokin.gif

Ordered Militia's too but haven't received tracking on those. Hopefully they get to everyone's orders sometime today. 

Last edited:
well Kith is dealing with a crap tons of orders compared to whoever or where ever you ordered RC from. Legends Day was tuesday so you can't count that day as a Business day. Wednesday is one, thursday is off, friday is a business day but depending if they got the day off as a 4 day weekend. Monday and Tuesday is another 2 business days so its still within their Order processing time frame. Factor in ALL the releases Kith had between Legends Day and Monday, you're looking at a DMV line worthy of orders to ship out. Versus a company that only has RC's to ship out which they probably don't have a lot of stock anyway so a lot less orders to process and ship which equals faster order time for RC's. And obvious gotta throw in the FACT that Kith/Bergen Logistics are notorious for slow shipping.

Last edited:
ST shipped 
nthat.gif

Waiting on my mossad order now which I actually placed before ST 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I personally haven't had multiple orders cancelled from Kith despite it being "1 Order per person". But I haven't placed a double order in a long time. However, one of my friends had multiples of his SG's cancelled. They'll probably be more strict on the unicorns so I'm expecting a sad face for my mossads. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom