Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Damn, ya'll are picky. Color change of two eyelets is an automatic downgrade?

Kith V logo on the heel is fire. Box set it fire. Whole collection and release procedure is fire. 

Kith the best man, sr

You're probably right. I just thought I remember you busting his chops about calling the dude getting the shoes a client when tension high between you two kids 8)  I thought it was around that timeframe.

Prob [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I used to like to bust alps balls.

To be honest I don't factor extras into a shoe purchase especially if I'm planning to wear - the shape + material is probably most important. Unless you're trying to say those were also upgraded?
nah I was saying shape is a downgrade if its unlike the originals. As far as materials, I'm not too sure. Obviously never owned the original Mossads and don't have the new Mossads in hand yet. But having the eyelets color change isn't really a downgrade either.

Not sure if the eyelets actually changed now.

They look green in that IG pic but brown on kiths site.

0/2 lol

damn, Aaron jizzed on those Militias before he shipped them out to remind you he F'ed yall by selling them. If mine comes like that, I might have to figure out how to send them back or file a dispute

Not sure if the eyelets actually changed now.

They look green in that IG pic but brown on kiths site.

0/2 lol
roll.gif

& re: the eyelet thing, yea I'm just nitpicking. As I said, the re-release is straight fire. There are a few things i would've liked differently (no Kith V logo, contrasted eyelets, shape staying the same, actually buying them along with the STs lol), but it's a quality release and the people who were saying they are slept on in the wake of the STs looking right now.

Not a fan of the liner change. Gum sole would have made
The shoe flawless.

Bit Mossad still my fave gl3

I need to grab a pair of SG's at some point to complete the trifecta. What are prices for DS pairs looking like right now?

Idk but I'm blessing a boy with my extra pair. Huge RF fan. He gin give me a pairnofncopper V2 [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

He winning lol

Glad I hung onto my SGs... I knew after this drop the price would inflate with people trying to complete the set...

Dam resell crazy.

I assume most pairs are in collectors hands

Back
Top Bottom