Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Had a dude willing to ship for $650 last week for a size 10. Hope I don't regret that pass lol
If it's high on ur list I would cop.
It's not at the very top, but it's high. He already sold them, too, so that's no longer an option for me. I have an issue paying that much for shoes in general. Other than Banned 1s that I paid I believe $550 a few years ago, I hadn't gone past $325/$350 till I bought Volcanoes Xs 2 ($450) and Miami's ($475) all in the past 2 months, so I need to chill a bit on the buying. I figure if I'm patient enough, hopefully a deal will come along that I'm satisfied with. Preferably closer to $500. And if I never get them, I guess it is what is it is.

Both colorways are incredible, but something about these Mossads stand out to me more than the ST.  They're gorgeous.

you know we the same size 
Rubbing in the salt 
laugh.gif

Nice shot! They're on my list of things to get for sure.

Try and find a lightly worn pair of SGs.  That's what I did.  I was going to wear them anyway so it was no issue.  Paid $600.

well Kith is dealing with a crap tons of orders compared to whoever or where ever you ordered RC from. Legends Day was tuesday so you can't count that day as a Business day. Wednesday is one, thursday is off, friday is a business day but depending if they got the day off as a 4 day weekend. Monday and Tuesday is another 2 business days so its still within their Order processing time frame. Factor in ALL the releases Kith had between Legends Day and Monday, you're looking at a DMV line worthy of orders to ship out. Versus a company that only has RC's to ship out which they probably don't have a lot of stock anyway so a lot less orders to process and ship which equals faster order time for RC's. And obvious gotta throw in the FACT that Kith/Bergen Logistics are notorious for slow shipping.

I understand the time frame and situation, and I appreciate the educational insight on KITH. I also appreciate the loyalty to and the defense of KITH on this forum. But their poor execution and these excuses for them...... come on.
So they didn't know they were going to have a big day on legends day? They have never handled large orders or releases before?

The ultra boost reigning champs I ordered from adidas yesterday will be here tomorrow, and I'm sure they handled thousand upon thousands of orders along with mine......... oh and my order ( and many of yours ) ordered Tuesday before Thanksgiving won't be here till December 6 according to the updated tracking.

I know adidas is a bigger company, more resources, more employees, more distributors........ but what other excuses can we make for KITH?

I know adidas is a bigger company, more resources, more employees, more distributors........ but what other excuses can we make for KITH?
You have to be trolling at this point. You literally named so many legitimate reasons - not even excuses - as to why your situation is the way it is.

Again,  Bergen Logistics is the packing/shipping company for Kith. Probably not even a big company, especially compared to Adidas warehouse and employees lol. 

As far as the delivery date, thats the courier (UPS), its Kith/Bergen's job to ship them and make sure UPS get thems, from there, UPS takes over and delivery times is their blame. 

Cyber monday salmon toe's shipped. Now just need my f&f mai's to ship this week and next week will be real good.

Wait did Kith go beyond the usual stated processing and shipping estimate?

well Kith is dealing with a crap tons of orders compared to whoever or where ever you ordered RC from. Legends Day was tuesday so you can't count that day as a Business day. Wednesday is one, thursday is off, friday is a business day but depending if they got the day off as a 4 day weekend. Monday and Tuesday is another 2 business days so its still within their Order processing time frame. Factor in ALL the releases Kith had between Legends Day and Monday, you're looking at a DMV line worthy of orders to ship out. Versus a company that only has RC's to ship out which they probably don't have a lot of stock anyway so a lot less orders to process and ship which equals faster order time for RC's. And obvious gotta throw in the FACT that Kith/Bergen Logistics are notorious for slow shipping.
I understand the time frame and situation, and I appreciate the educational insight on KITH. I also appreciate the loyalty to and the defense of KITH on this forum. But their poor execution and these excuses for them...... come on.
So they didn't know they were going to have a big day on legends day? They have never handled large orders or releases before?

The ultra boost reigning champs I ordered from adidas yesterday will be here tomorrow, and I'm sure they handled thousand upon thousands of orders along with mine......... oh and my order ( and many of yours ) ordered Tuesday before Thanksgiving won't be here till December 6 according to the updated tracking.

Adidas CS isn't the best either, so to use them as a barometer is dubious at best. They've managed to f my order up several times. Like 4 out of 10 over the past year.

They're rather slow and refunding, too. But hey, let's use Nike to compare them as well.

At the end of the day, whether you like it or not, you don't have to purchase a thing from Kith. Hitting up PP as quick as you did was rather hasty, too, IMO.

Could they improve their timeliness, absolutely. But by the sounds of it, you're not used to waiting 2 weeks, if not more in the past, so I take it you're new to Kith products?

For what it's worth, most places CS suck compared to Zappos, but hey, I guess choose whatever example you'd like to use ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom