Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If I were RF, I would put my rope laces in every single shoe I sell (include the OG laces) but man, you would have GRs selling out instantly. Or maybe his shop isn't ready for that kind of demand yet? Sure seems like that as of now.

the RF rope lace hype is gonna come to an end soon. there are a few places/people coming out with very very similar ropes, so the appeal to buy specifically from him, because of the ropes, will die down. especially since you can find the GRs he releases at other places on discount. granted, the RF anything hype will still be there, but for the more "seasoned" sneakerheads, itll lose its appeal.

Agreed. That's why I'd milk it out for now! Lol

how does if effect the texture/feel of the suede or leather?
suede still feels smooth. Leather feels leathery lol it honestly amazed me. But yes it really works. Just heard you have to reapply about once every 3 months.

**** the daytonas, **** the americanas. got these instead
my grail of grails, i just cant touch em at current prices 
embarassed.gif

Got my Daytona's on Thursday & my Americanas on Friday. Never got an email about shipping until I received the packages. Be patient. I broke out my americanas today with RED Laces. Took some iPhone pics +No Filter. 

Nice pics of the Daytonas up there. Mine will be here tomorrow and I never got any shipping email. I was never worried about it or anything cause it's kith, I have patience, and was glad to be able to get them for retail.

Also nice pics of the Americanas! Definitely like the look of the red laces! Nice!

Back
Top Bottom